19//Mature & Independent

Year 2022
New York, USA
Penthouse, Shim Towers

With a smile plastered on his face, Minhyuk holds out his arms and gives Rona a friendly hug.

The 3 friends on the sofa confused, looks at Seokhoon who gave no reaction to the action.

Usually, If any guy even dares to touch Rona he would have destroyed that person but he simply gazes at the scene and rolls his eyes.

The maids all help Minhyuk with his luggage as he enters the huge penthouse and grins at the sight of Seokhoon on the couch.

'Seokhoon ah.... Long time no see, you became taller. Rona looks beautiful as always.'

Seokhoon rolls his eyes at Minhyuk and nods at him acknowledging his presence.

Rona taking Minhyuk's attention leads him to the couch to sit with the others. As the 3 friends look at the male, they observe him. He was similar to Seokhoon, obviously South Korean and rich. His clothes simply screams luxury brands from top to bottom.

'Minhyuk ah... These are Seokhoon' s classmates and friends from university....This is Lee Minhyuk, his been our friend since we were young. '

Rona sweetly introduces Minhyuk who was beside her to the 3 confused individuals.

Minho realizing something points to the picture frame with all the Hera Kids in.

' So....your that guy in the picture. Nice to meet you Seokhoon's friend. I'm Minho, this is my friend Seojun and she's my cousin Mina.'

Minhyuk feeling jolly to meet new people shakes hands with the 3 and chats with them.

'Minhyuk ah, aren't you tired. I cooked your favorite dish today, should we leave them for a bit. I'll help you to your room.'

Rona says as she stands up to help Minhyuk and give some private time to Seokhoon and his friends.

Seokhoon nods and smiles at Rona, he then pats Minhyuk's shoulder.

' Welcome to New York Minhyuk ah.... Rest up and let's eat dinner later. '

Finally getting a acknowledgement from Seokhoon, Minhyuk grins and links his arms with Rona as they skip off to the huge stairs and chat about what's going to be for dinner.

It was unbelievable, Rona and Minhyuk had become so close. It was as if the past had been forgotten. They were like siblings among the Hera Kids, mischievous and humorous.

Seokhoon trusted Minhyuk only when it comes to any other males touching his girlfriend plus he didn't need to worry since he knew Minhyuk was in a relationship with Jenny.

'That guy is so hot.'

Mina comments as she looks at Rona and Minhyuk's backs as they climb up the stairs.

'Yeah, you should try and fancy that guy instead. Seokhoon here is taken.'

Seojun comments making Mina glare at him. Seokhoon chuckles and sighs.

'Sorry to break it to you... But 'that guy'  has a girlfriend. She's also our friend, Minhyuk is also taken. His just staying for a week due to business. '

Annoyed and dejected, Mina huffs in annoyance and crosses her arms while the others laugh at her antics.

As the sun sets, Seokhoon' s friends all go back to their homes. Seokhoon washes up and changes into his long sleeved cotton white shirt and his checkered cotton pajama pants. Entering the kitchen, Rona was preparing the table in her long satin velvet night gown. Her dark hair flowing down making her natural beauty stand out. Seokhoon approaches her and gives her a back hug laying his chin on her shoulders.