9//My Sun

*Song of the chapter : Heaven's Cloud (Seventeen) *

Year 2022
New York, USA

Rona looks back at the entrance as their car pulls away from the school.

'Who was that? Is she your classmate?'

Seokhoon smiles and takes her hand from the arm rest to get her attention.

'Don't mind her, let's go and shop for a bit. Seokkyung told me to buy her a new Louis Vuitton release that's apparently only available in US shops.'

At the mention of Seokkyung, Rona's attention has changed to Seokhoon. She gently smiles and leans forward.

' I heard from Jenny that Seokkyung has been acting weird lately. '

Seokhoon looks at his girlfriend and tilts his head confused. Jenny attends the same University as Seokkyung, the only difference is that Jenny pursued music while Seokkyung went towards fashion.

' Jenny told me that she feels like Seokkyung is crushing on someone.'

Rona excitedly reveals as she waits for Seokhoon's reaction. Seokhoon simply smiles at his girlfriend and leans back towards the cushion and comfort of his seat.

'I'm glad to know she's becoming soft. Well... As long as she's happy.'

Rona being rather confused stares at Seokhoon.

'What?'

Confused that Rona kept staring at him, Seokhoon looks at her flustered from her intense stare.

'I thought you would be protective of her, your reaction came out different than I expected.'

Seokhoon stiffles his laughter and holds both of her hand.

'I only get protective of you, my beautiful girlfriend since your my lady. Well... I do get protective of my sister, but she should find a man to tolerate her. I can't be that substitute forever can I?'

Seokhoon jokes as Rona also starts to laugh at his statement.

As the car come to a stop, Seokhoon and Rona enter the busy department store. Hand in hand they walk from shop to shop, to buy gifts and souvenirs for their family and friends back at home.

They enter a jewelry boutique and look around for gifts for Eunbyeol, Rona's half sister who was celebrating her birthday in a few weeks. Rona decides on a blue stone earring that looked simple yet elegant.

As Rona takes the small gift box from the shop assistant, Seokhoon comes from behind and they both exit the store

After a quick and short grocery trip to stack up on their food, the couple goes down to the parking lot and calls their driver to pick them up.

During these simple times, they could simply be a couple. And it's what Seokhoon enjoys the most after coming to America. Him and her just living a normal life forgetting the luxury and pain as Hera becomes a simple shadow.

The maids greet the couple and take the numerous shopping bags as both of them enter the humongous apartment.

As the night deepens, the couple eat dinner and prepare for bedtime. But before they went to bed, Seokhoon took Rona to the terrace that had a highscape view of the still busy lighted New York City.

Seokhoon prepares a glass of wine (yes, remember they're now of legal age here to drink alcohol)

As they converse about their school projects, they soon become silent watching only the view before them. It was scary if you'd ask me, from such a high floor looking down.
(I'd probably get sick)

Awe'd by the view before her, Rona gets immersed and simply looks down the dark but litted view as she sips from her wine glass.

She jumps a little when she feels a cold metal feeling on her neck. She tries to look down but Seokhoon holds her still as he clasps the necklace he bought for her.

Rona turns around to face him and touches the pendant on her neck.

'Whats this... I hadn't even realized you bought this.'

Seokhoon smiles and takes her hand in his, he simply kisses her hand and proceeds in a intense but gentle eye contact with her.

'I bought it as a sign of a promise I made to your mom a few years ago. It's you and I together for the rest of our lives Rona ya'

Rona gently gives him her smile and hugs him to show him her affection.

'But why a sun pendant?'

Seokhoon caresses her face and looks at her hazel eyes

'Because....you Bae Rona became the sun who made me... a wilting flower bloom when I thought I would simply wilt and die. You are my miracle and sun. Thank you for coming into my life and loving me.'

Rona smiles and slightly blushes at his remark, she looks down making her rosy cheeks obvious. Seokhoon had a different plan as he, turns her face towards him and kisses her.

For a long time, it looked like a beautiful painting of a man and woman kissing with the view of a thousand lights under them.

"If we were to fall to the ground from here. Even when it turns to us meeting for the first time. So we could immediately recognize each other. Give me your, give me your Love cloud."

- Heaven's Cloud (Seventeen)

*I wrote this chapter while listening to it (stan svt)*
Notes :

I promised a Seokro chapter last time so here it is 🌹

Make sure to follow me on wattpad to get announcements on when I will update and also, I decided to move all my updates on this book here instead of twitter.

I already pre-wrote the next few chapters and they are all stress free ❤️

The real penthouse gives me real stress vibes 😭