31// Hera × Seulli

Year 2022
Seoul,South Korea
Penthouse, Hera Palace

Minhyuk swayed his feet, looking dazed as he joins Rona and Seokhoon for some chat time. It was a Monday morning, Minhyuk was now on his break from university while Seokkyung, Jenny and Eunbyeol still had finals in their respective universities.

Rona and Seokhoon were apparently watching a movie with Minhyuk since he felt lonely but it seems as if there was a slight wall dividing them.

The couple giggled together, joking and flirting around as Rona was seated on her boyfriend's lap.

Minhyuk looks at them annoyed and frustrated. Once again, he suddenly stands up slightly bumping onto the wooden coffee table startling the couple beside him.

'This is so annoying...'

Seokhoon who felt unbothered only pays attention to his girlfriend while Rona looks at Minhyuk with concern.

'What's wrong Minhyuk ah....? Is it about Jenny?'

Minhyuk sighs and nods.

'Can you two stop being clingy with each other and give me... Your friend who's having problems attention?'

Frustrated at Minhyuk's dramatic rant, Seokhoon finally takes his eyes off his girl and looks at Minhyuk with his annoyed face.

'Finally.... I got your attention. Yah!!! Joo Seokhoon, Bae Rona let's go.'

Getting ready to go out, Seokhoon and Rona look at Minhyuk in bewilderment and confusion.

'Go where...?'

Seokhoon finally utters 2 words as he judges Minhyuk with his eyes.

'Let's go to Seulli.... I can't stand it anymore. There's so much guys over there, I knew I shouldn't have let her attend that darned university alone.'

Without even hearing a reply from the couple, he dashes out shouting

'Be downstairs at the parking lot in 10 minutes, get dressed and let's show them who the Hera kids are.'

Seokhoon rolls his eyes and holds on to Rona as she tries to escape his arms.

'Where are you going?'

'Didn't you just hear what Lee Minhyuk said? Let's go get dressed.... We have to go visit Jenny and Seokkyung.'

Succeeding in escaping his strong grip, Rona runs off to the bedroom to pick out her outfit. Seokhoon who was tired, gets up and releases a sigh. He slowly truds to the room and also starts changing.

Year 2022
Seoul,South Korea
Seulli Arts University

Seokkyung and Jenny eat their lunches together with their usual group of friends chatting together about the latest campus news and gossips.

Until a crowd catches their attention, the crowd started to form near the entrance of the cafeteria and along the hallway. Hushed words of amazement and awe's became louder and louder.

Soon enough, everyone's attention were on the entrance of 2 handsome males and a beautiful female.

'OH MY GOD... Rona yah, oppa!!!!'

Jenny and Seokkyung dashes out of their seats and rushes to the new comers along the entrance.

Seokhoon, Rona and Minhyuk made a surprising entrance in Seulli University. Students were going wild, capturing the 3 individuals from their phones. Most of the Hera kids were famous due to their extreme wealth, talents, looks, influence and of course..... their past.