67// A Visit With The Aunts

Year 2025
Seoul, South Korea
Ha General Hospital

'Mrs. Bae Rona ssi?
Doctor Kim is ready to see you.'

As the nurse calls for the primadonna, Seokhoon grins and pushes himself in between his sister and sister in law.

Nonchalantly and effortlessly helping his wife up and holding onto her. He turns back for a split second and orders his sister.

' Get the bag and just follow us.'

Seokkyung could only scoff but had no choice to listen and carry the things for her brother as he was occupied with his wife.

Settling into the doctor's office, Rona and Seokhoon sat in front of the desk across the doctor while Eunbyeol and Seokkyung sat behind to observe and politely listen.

The female doctor smiled at the couple and introduced herself with her bright voice.

'Mr and Mrs Joo.... I've heard so much about you two.

Doctor Ha specifically asked me to take good care of his daughter so rest assured to tell me if you feel uncomfortable during our check up session today.

Oh!!! Yes, before we start please let me introduce myself.

My name is Kim MyungHee, I'm a licensed obstetrician gynecologist here at the Ha General Hospital. '

Rona grins and nods as she greets the female doctor

' It's also very nice to meet you. My father has told me so much about you, please take good care of us Doctor Kim. '

Myunghee nods as she stands to kneel down and listen to Rona's heartbeat with her stethoscope.

'From first glance and first listen, I have to say... I'm impressed. You look impeccably healthy Mrs. Joo'

Standing yet again, Myunghee grins as she takes her clipboard and explains.

'If we are correct you are already at your 35th week. You'll be able to meet your little baby soon. Should we head off to the sonogram room?'

Rona smiles and gently nods as Seokhoon yet again helps her up and follows the doctor into a small room with machines and a huge leather chair.

' If I could ask you to please lift your dress up? It'll be fast so don't worry too much. '

Since Rona had went through the same thing from numerous past check up's in New York. She nods and lets Seokhoon and Eunbyeol help her lift up her maternity sundress.

As Myunghee pulls on the new pair of medical gloves. She gently smiles and preps the equipments and machines.

'This gel will sting a bit.... But you'll adapt a few seconds in. I don't want ti startle you since it is pretty cold.'