49// Real Life

Year 2024
New York, USA
Penthouse, Shim Towers

It was yet another bright day in New York City, The penthouse was no longer the same black and modern yet boring designed home.

2 days after they returned from their honeymoon, Rona found herself looking at a new luxurious but still homey penthouse that was renovated in a rush eversince they went to South Korea for preparations of their wedding.

The penthouse was now filled with beige and bright colors that gave light to the typically modern interior

The blank walls now filled with framed portraits of their wedding pictures and some others with family members.

Of course, along the marble tables. The old photos of their relationship still remains, the beautiful symbols of their young and tumultuous courtship and love story.

A beautiful shiny black grand piano is placed on the living room, giving a tinge of black and evidence of it's owner's status. On top of the grand piano, a gold framed picture of the couple in one of Rona's main concerts in Italy.

A spotlight shined down on her beautiful figure and Seokhoon looks at her fondly from behind as he plays the piano.

Seokhoon was busy in his huge study room as he reads new reports and contracts he missed during his time away for his honeymoon and wedding.

Silently tapping away on his laptop and even answering calls from his company's employees. It was finally back to reality and yet he was swamped with work and deadlines to meet.

Somewhere in the Penthouse, Rona sat on the leather couch and starts unpacking the many boxes that lay just beside her on the shiny marble floor. Her new walk in closet was finally completed, moving her clothes and accessories though.... would take time and patience.

The maids were helping Rona as she sorted and organized the gowns and jewelry. Rona was currently on break from her tour as she had just successfully completed the European tour that brought in a lot of success but also made her exhausted.

As she sorts through the numerous boxes, Rona finds a pink box that stood out from the other ones. Inside a beautifully written note that made her grin.

'By the time you come home from your honeymoon, you'll find these cause I specifically ordered my people to place it in your closet.

These are the first ever prototypes of the new line my company is releasing that's named and inspired after you.

Love lots and please work hard with oppa and give me a niece or nephew soon.'

xoxo, the best sister in law in the whole world
Joo Seokkyung

Rona chuckles as she looks through the boxes and finds dresses that match her style. They were classy, elegant and vintage inspired plus a little bit boho. It was exactly her type of fashion.