10//Growing Up And New Loves

Year 2022
Seoul,South Korea
Penthouse, Hera Palace

'Seokkyung ah Your brother will pick up soon. Aren't you coming to talk to him?'

Suryeon waits as she is being connected to a video call with Seokhoon from her huge TV (the one shown in the series from the penthouse)

'Eomma annyeong, ajhumma annyeonghaseyo'

Two familar voices come out from the speakers, Suryeon turns to see Seokhoon and Rona. She smiles wide as she greet her son and her future daughter in law as she calls her.

'How have you been Eomma? Is Seokkyung giving you a headache?'

Suryeon chuckles as she hears Seokhoon's slight tease towards his sister.

They weren't called twins anymore, since Seokkyung was actually the biological daughter of Suryeon. But since they spent all their lives together, they will still be forever siblings.

'No... She's been behaving herself very well but she keeps taking me out to shop for new clothes and bags'

Seokhoon and Rona slightly laugh, typical of Seokkyung since she loves to update and collect new clothes and handbags.

Just then before anyone could talk a loud voice can be heard from upstairs and rushing footsteps soon follow down to the stairs

'OPPA!!! did you buy the Louis Vuitton release I told you to?'

Suryeon exhales as she thought something serious had already happened, turns out it was just Seokkyung rushing to ask her brother about the new coat she was asking him to get for her.

Seokhoon rolls his eyes and nods, while Rona slightly chuckles at Seokkyung's cute behavior.

'How have you been? I heard winter is fast approaching there. Do you need some new coats? I can send them to you...'

Seokhoon stops Suryeon's nagging and tells her to first catch her breathe.

'Eomma, the reason why we decided to call you today... We wanted to tell you a exciting news.'

Suryeon and Seokkyung looks at each other and turns back to the screen urging both to continue.

Seokhoon turns to Rona and smiles telling her to tell them the news.

' We wanted to tell you guys first, that we were chosen to represent our batch for this year's Queen Elisabeth Competition (this is real, it's held in Brussels)'

It takes a few minutes for the mother-daughter duo to take in Rona's words when, Seokkyung's eyes widen and she screams once again scaring Suryeon for a moment.

Suryeon smiles at the screen while Seokkyung takes out her phone to presumably send a announcement to the rest of the Hera Kids, in a few minutes Jenny and Minhyuk dash in to the Penthouse congratulating the duo.

'Oh yeah, we almost forgot. We'll be sending a few boxes there soon. Rona and I went out to shop for some gifts and souvenirs here for all of you there.'

At the mention of gifts, Seokkyung perks up and quickly reminds her brother to include the coat she wanted, which of course in typical Seokhoon mode he just nodded in a annoyed yet joking way.