Prologue

It's already the year 2022.

One year and half has passed since Oh YoonHee was murdered.

The final war has concluded with Joo Dantae's death. His image and all the dark secrets he kept were all exploited and spread all around the world. Prompting him to take his own life whilst rotting in the confines of his cell.

The scandals and evils of Hera Palace has been revealed and finally, it was at peace. SangA has finally divorced her crazy and spoiled husband and has full custody on her son.
Mari and Dongpil live new humble lives with Jenny after repenting from the sins they all committed.

Seok kyung finding out her biological, mother was Suryeon has shown much change and repentance from all her faults and sins, she has since moved on to study fashion in Seoul. Suryeon, after losing almost all the people she loved in her life has focused on being a good and doting mother on Seokkyung and of course, Seokhoon.

YoonChul, now having full custody of Eunbyeol. Spends time with her and works as a normal doctor in a hospital. Meanwhile, Eunbyeol has also repented and goes to have a interest with mental health and strives to be a mental psychologist. The father daughter duo has been mending their relationship with Rona and making efforts to be a supportive and loving family.

Rona and Seokhoon have moved on to America. To heal, forget, and live out their new lives enjoying each other's company and love.

Note :

Set after all the chaos, this fanfic is for all Seokro fans out there for healing and to pass time whilst we wait for a new episode. It hurts to wait for like a week. So let's imagine this is another alternate world, where they have much more scenes.

BTW a little disclaimer this was written before S3 Ep. 03, and in between the premiere of Ep. 04, so I don't know if YoonHee dies since there's like 4 more days till Ep. 05, anyone from the future can comment and tell me if she did die or live.

Whatever... Happy reading
For more contacts you can find me at
Youtube - dengiedani
Twitter - Peachbread5
Instagram- dengieplans
🍑