Chapter 67: SCP-811

General Brooks and Captain Polonskaya were still managing the paperwork for the O5 Council. They were almost complete with the papers, however, the general stopped halfway through her sheet of paper.

"Ugh... I don't wanna do this anymore..." the general groaned. "It's just boring, and I don't get to see the sunlight because I'm stuck in this room all day."

"Ma'am, we're almost done through the stack of papers for today." the captain reminded. "If we can finish this, then you can use the remaining time for your leisure..."

"But I wanna go around the site now..." the general continued to complain.

"Ma'am, just finish your part of the work." the captain sternly told her superior.

"Fine, captain..." the general sulked. "You win..."

"Glad you see it in my eyes, ma'am." the captain said, then muttered. "Though I'm a bit mad at myself for not being a bit aggressive..."

"Whatever, let's just get this done..." the general responded. "After this, I just wanna see Josie."

"You can do that after we're done with the paperwork, ma'am..." the captain replied. "Anyways, there's a few more pages left, so we'll be done in a bit."

"Fine..."

The general was about to continue her part of the paperwork, the radio became activated. The general was about to stand up, but the captain stopped her and stood up herself.

"I'll get it..." the captain told the general. "Just continue the paperwork, ma'am."

"Ugh... fine..." the general groaned, wanting to procrastinate on her work again.

The captain then went over to the radio and answered the call.

"This is Captain Polonskaya speaking..." the captain spoke through the radio. "What is the problem?"

"Ma'am, SCP-811 has been successfully transferred here but it had escaped the escort team and is now wreaking havoc in the site's southwest." a guard's voice answered. "We request immediate assistance."

"Understood, I'll contact a few personnel to assist."

The captain deactivated the radio, then the general looked up at her, curious as to what was happening.

"What's going on, captain?" the general asked.

"Ma'am, SCP-811 has been successfully transferred but... she had escaped the escort team." the captain answered.

"How the hell did that happen?"

"I'm not sure, but we have to worry about the SCP first." the captain answered. "We have to recontain her before she could cause much damage."

"So who are you gonna call?"

"I think you know the answer to that, ma'am..."

"Ghostbusters?"

"Nyet, ma'am..." the captain sighed. "Them, ma'am."

"Ooohh, right..." the general realised. "Yeah, they're okay too..."

With that, the captain picked up the radio again and started to switch frequencies.

-----

The group was at the cafeteria, talking as usual. They were playing a would you rather game, just to entertain themselves.

"Alright, would you guys rather ten duck-sized lions, or a lion-sized duck?" Adrian asked the others. "No weapons, just your bare fists."