Chapter 83: SCP-590

Time had passed, and the athlete had slowly woken up from being unconscious. He had found himself on his bed, inside his single-person cell. He slowly stood up, then immediately felt a blunt pain in the back of his head.

"Ah, fuck!" the athlete reacted. "Motherfucker..."

He sat up from his bed and looked around his single-person cell. It was furnished the same way as the one he and his friends were in before, only this time, he was all alone.

"That bitch of a site director..." the athlete muttered. "Here we fucking go again, huh?"

The athlete stood up and walked around his cell. It was oddly more spacious than the other conventional D-Class cells. He knows that the site director was behind this, but what he didn't know was how the site director knew about his girlfriend.

"How?" the athlete asked to himself. "How the hell did she know about me and Ari? How the fuck did she know?"

The athlete sat down on his bed, seething with rage.

"I swear to god... I'll get out of here... somehow..." he muttered to himself. "That bitch of a site director will be in more pain than the last bitch who screwed with me..."

He heard a knock on the door and he reflexively turned to the door. He didn't move to the door, which made the knocking louder and more frequent.

"Respond back." a monotone male voice from outside the cell spoke up. "I know you're in there. I'm coming in."

He heard a door open and he turned to see a guard enter his cell, wearing his complete uniform and armed with a P90.

"What the hell do you want?" the athlete asked.

"Your next testing will start in a few moments from now..." the guard answered.

"Yeah, well, fuck you too then..." the athlete responded. "Not even some consideration for being unconscious, huh?"

"I... I'm sorry..." the guard replied, looking downwards.

"You're sorry, huh?" the athlete asked. "You're sorry? That's all you have to fucking say? I'll show you how sorry you're gonna be."

The athlete walked over to the guard, threatening with his fist. The guard immediately pointed his P90 at the athlete, which made him stop in his tracks.

"Hey, just calm down..." the guard told him. "I'm trying to help you..."

"Help me with what exactly?" Dustin asked. "Because all I see is you getting all up in my cell and trying to piss me off!"

"I'm just making sure that you don't hurt yourself... or hurt anyone else..." the guard answered. "Anyways, we should be head to the experimentation chamber for your experiment with an SCP..."

"Can you at least tell me what SCP I'm going to deal with?" the athlete asked.

"I'm not at liberty to tell you that..."

"Well, fuck you then..."

"Anyways, we shouldn't keep the experiment waiting..." the guard told the athlete. "Go ahead of me."

"Fine..." the athlete responded.

With that, the two walked out of the cell, with Dustin in front of the guard and having a slightly fair distance away from each other.

-----

The site director walked towards the containment cell of a Safe-Class SCP, seemingly excited about this upcoming experiment, so much so that she wanted to run the experiment all on her own.