Chapter 114: SCP-053 & SCP-682

"Now this is gonna be interesting..."

Doctor Clef was watching from the observation room, currently looking inside the adjacent containment area, looking through the protective two-way mirror. He was smiling, accompanied by a malevolent expression, wishing for some chaos to ensue.

"Sir, are you sure that this is a good idea?" Durham asked the sinister doctor. "This could potentially cause property damage if not handled correctly..."

"I set this whole thing up for science..." the sinister doctor responded. "I didn't set this whole thing up just so you can nag me to death, understand?"

"Y-Yes, sir..." the researcher nodded.

"Besides, this'll help you too..." the sinister doctor looked back through the two-way mirror. "'Cause this is gonna be one hell of a report."

Inside the chamber was SCP-053, standing nearby the entrance door, with SCP-682 a fair distance away from her.

"Sir, I'm still unsure about this cross-testing..." the researcher spoke up, much to the sinister doctor's vexation. "What if she gets hurt by 682? What do we do then?"

"We'll figure that out when we get there." the sinister doctor looked back at the researcher. "I know damn well that you're aware about that girl's abilities, and I want to test that against that fucking lizard."

"Shouldn't there be any other way?"

"If only you knew what else we tried with this thing..." the sinister doctor chuckled, looking back through the two-way mirror. "I'm sure you knew that, right?"

"Yes, I'm aware..." the researcher nodded.

"Good." the sinister doctor responded. "Now, I want you to shut up, stand right here and record everything that's gonna happen in there. Leave no detail out, no matter how small it is."

"Yes, sir..."

The researcher then went beside Doctor Clef, then looked through the two-way mirror herself, although still hesitant.

Currently, the young girl was currently cowering behind a chair, putting as much distance between herself and the indestructible lizard as she can.

-----

Three Weeks Earlier

The site director was doing some paperwork in his office, then heard his door suddenly open. This made him look at the door, with Doctor Clef standing beside it.

"Hey, Stevens..." the sinister doctor greeted.

"Likewise, Clef..." the site director replied. "Though, I would want to ask you to knock before you enter next time."

"Why?" the sinister doctor asked, closing the door. "Your poor old heart can't take a pleasant surprise anymore?"

"It's just proper manners, that's all..." the site director answered. "Anyways, is there something that you wish to discuss?"

"Yeah, I'd like something to discuss with ya." the sinister doctor walked up to the site director's desk.

"Alright..." the site director then set aside the paperwork. "So... what do you wish to discuss with me?"

"I had this idea, right?" the sinister doctor answered. "And I thought that it would be best that I tell you about it. Is that wrong?"

"Hmm..." the site director hummed. "Go ahead..."