Chapter 127: Infiltration

"Heading right into their nest, huh?"

"Yeah, but it's gonna be worth it once we get the kid out of there..."

The Omega-7 Task Force were preparing to infiltrate the discovered base of the Global Occult Coalition, with the given information from their captive.

The headquarters were as expected of an American military base. Military grade equipment scattered around the base, with patrols of soldiers all over, all situated in a deserted area in Washington.

Adrian and Iris had their binoculars, scouting what they could gather from a vantage point in a rocky hill.

"Large walls, a bunch of people there..." Iris enumerated the defences. "Is that a tank?"

"A couple of them..." the joker added. "Shit, this'll be tougher than we thought."

"Hey... we're here."

The two looked behind them to see Maccer and a few other personnel coming near them.

"What's the plan?" Maccer asked.

"You guys will just stay here and cover us." the joker answered. "Spread out here, don't bunch up."

"Got it."

"In case you all get compromised, head back down." the joker added, then turned to the teenage girl. "Iris, come on."

"Right behind you."

With that, the two descended down the rocky hill, letting the sniper team position themselves to cover the ground below.

Meanwhile, the two walked down nearby the rocky hill and a few minutes of walking, met up with the rest of the Foundation force.

"Ma'am, the entire base is defended to the teeth." the joker reported. "We might have some trouble."

"That's as expected of them..." the captain responded. "However, this entire mission is necessary if you want to get the recruit back."

"Yeah..." the joker responded, then checked his own uniform, which belonged to the GOC. "You sure these uniforms would do the trick?"

"Da, as long as you don't do anything stupid." the captain responded with a nod. "You'll get inside with this jeep, then make your way to wherever they're keeping the recruit and get out."

"In case things go south..." Lieutenant Mitchell spoke up. "...then contact us, and we'll be there to get the exfil."

"Are you sure Able can handle this?" the teenage girl asked.

"Do you doubt me?" the SCP glared at her.

"Uuhhh... maybe?"

"Able's gonna be fine..." the lieutenant reassured the teenage girl. "Although, you still have the button, in case he steps out of line."

"Oh yeah, right..." the teenage girl realised, having the remote in her pants pocket. "Okay, got it."

"Alright, if you don't need anything else, then get in the jeep." the captain said. "We'll be right here when you get into trouble."

"Thanks..." the joker responded. "Alright, here we go..."

With that, the two walked over to the nearby jeep and got inside the back seats. They were with two others, the driver and Pavelski, both dressed in the GOC uniform.

"Lia, you sure you don't wanna sit this one out?" the joker asked. "We can handle this on our own, you know?"

"No, sir." the Polish-American recruit shook her head. "I'm fine... I just want to make sure that Ryder's okay."