Chapter 88: SCP-2845

Four containment specialists were inside a containment cell, performing ritual for a Keter-Class SCP in order to keep it content. They were wearing dark blue or black coloured robes, accompanied with simplistic masks of different colours, representing different emotions.

"Aha! I have bested you two in a game of riddles!" one of the specialists exclaimed. "That's all the proof I need to show that I, am the true king!"

"He's... he's right..." another responded. "He really is the true king."

"All hail the true king." the other two specialists spoke up.

"Ahaha, please, you all flatter me..." the first person said. "Shall we move on to a game of dice?"

"But of course..." the second specialist nodded. "Should I be the one who will fetch them?"

"Oh, don't trouble yourself with such a task. Allow me and my friend to fetch them for us..." the first specialist answered. "After all, you should keep our guest entertained as you wait."

The second specialist looked up, behind the first person. There stood the SCP they were performing the rituals to.

The SCP was 2.9 metre tall quadruped being, in the form of a deer with a humanoid face. It had antlers that stretched wide and a circular metal ring suspended behind it, rotating clockwise and possessing seven spheres at regular intervals. It was looking at them with a stoic expression.

"Uh, y-yes, of course..." the second specialist responded. "Please, make haste."

"Very well..." the first specialist turned to the fourth, next to him. "Come now, we must move with great haste."

"Of course."

With that, the two specialists had left the containment cell, leaving the other two to entertain the SCP by any means.

As soon as the two specialists left, the two breathed a sigh of relief, as they were free from the act.

"Man, I hate this..." the first specialist spoke, out of his potrayed character. "Screw this, and that fucking thing!"

"Easy there..." the fourth specialist reassured. "We're just doing this to save the world. You realise that, right?"

"Annie, I know that, but it's just... some weird shit." the first specialist answered. "And we even gotta do this, in a damn lockdown!"

"Hey, you know what they said about keeping schedule with that thing..." the fourth specialist, Annie, replied. "If that thing notices that we're out of schedule, then it's going to destroy everything it sees!"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it..." the first specialist responded. "Alright, let's just get the dice, olive oil, and the sacrifices we need."

"Right, I don't think Harry and Frank can hold it off much longer..."

With that, the two specialist went out to gather everything they needed for the remaining rituals to entertain the SCP.

-----

The agents were surprised to see Dustin, albeit still scared of the event. The red glow in the athlete's eyes began to slowly fade, as he regained himself. At this moment, Morrison had walked in and closed the door.

"Dustin?" the strike leader asked, concerned. "Are you alright?"

"H-Huh?" the athlete responded, confused, then grabbed the right side of his head. "Ah... shit... goddammit!"

"What's going on with you?" Ash asked. "I mean, thanks for saving us, I guess, but what the fuck's wrong with you?"

"How the fuck am I gonna answer that?" the athlete asked back at her. "I was just at the hallway, seeing this weird person, then the next I see is you two! I don't know what the fuck's going on!"