Chapter 105: SCP-093

After Durham submitted her report regarding Lilith to Doctor Gears, he immediately assigned her to oversee a new testing of SCP-093.

She had gathered her necessary materials from her office, and walked towards the assigned experimentation chamber.

She opened the door and walked through it. Immediately she saw a female technician, along with two guards and a female D-Class.

There was a desk, filled with monitors and other equipment, and a full body mirror nearby a wall, for the experiment.

As she entered, the technician immediately walked up to her to greet her.

"Hey, you're Researcher Durham, yeah?" the technician asked. "The one who's gonna monitor this whole thing?"

"Yes, that would be me..." the researcher nodded.

"Pleased to meet ya." the technician grabbed the researcher's hand and shook it. "Technician Scott, I'll be handling all the equipment and technical stuff for ya."

"I see..." the researcher replied. "Thank you for the assistance with this experiment."

"No problem, the monitors are over there." the technician pointed to a table with the said moniors atop it. "I've ran a few diagnostic tests and all are good to go."

"Okay, thank you for the initiative..." the researcher replied, walking to the monitors. "Is the D-Class properly prepared for the experiment?"

"Yeah, the guards gave her everything she needs..." the technician responded. "She's pretty much good to go."

"Hey, am I gonna get started anytime soon?" the D-Class asked from afar. "You know, I don't want to take too long with this..."

"Do you have all the required items, D-54493?" the researcher asked.

"Yeah, the guards got me everything I needed..." the D-Class responded. "Are we gonna do this or what?"

"If that's the case, then I suppose we should start with the experiment." the researcher replied. "D-54493, grab the SCP on the desk when you're ready."

"Alright then..."

The D-Class then walked to the desk and grabbed the SCP. The SCP was a small red disc with unknown symbols engraved on it.

As soon as the D-Class held the SCP in her hand, it had began emitting a green colour. To this, she was confused but also startled.

"Uuuhh... is this normal?"

"Yes, it is." the researcher nodded. "Now, go through the mirror, and start the camera once you're fully through."

"Alright, got it."

The D-Class understood the order and complied with it. She held the SCP in her hand and walked through the mirror.

At first, the mirror had no change, but when the D-Class had fully walked through, the landscape had turned into a farmland, tinged green.

"Interesting..." the researcher took note of this.

"Alright, live camera feed's here..." the technician pressed a few buttons on the equipment to access the camera footage.

-----

"So... why are we here?"

"To meet up with the other half of the task force. We've been over this multiple times already."

"Just making sure we wouldn't forget..."

The Omega-7 Task Force was walking towards a Foundation facility where they would meet the second half of the task force. The captain opened the door and walked inside, with the rest following suit.