A Dothraki Wedding and Honeymoon

~~Daenerys Targaryen~~

The silks of light dress flow in the breeze as she looks out at the Narrow Sea, dreaming- longing for the time when she will return home.

Daenerys Targaryen has been away for seventeen years, living in exile with her brother, Viserys. Life has been very hard ever since they had to flee Dragonstone all those years ago. They say she was born during the most violent storm in the recent memory. So terrible it was that it destroyed nearly the entire Targaryen fleet.

That's why they call her Stormborn.

She states peacefully out on her balcony in Pentos, hoping and dreaming. But it seems like her warm quilted daydreams are stolen by the winds of reality once again when a man calls out to her.

"Daenerys!"

Viserys enters the room.

"Daenerys. There's out bride-to-be."

Daenerys sighs, turning and walking back into the room where her older brother stands with a new silk dress in his arms.

"Look, a gift from Illyrio. Touch it. Go on, feel the fabric."

She does so but doesn't think much of it. The only thing she thinks of is the catch. There always seems to be a catch to things.

"Isn't he a gracious host?"

"We've been his guests for over a year and he's never asked us for anything."

"Illyrio's no fool. He knows I won't forget my friends when I come into my throne."

She hopes that her brother could one day sail across the Narrow Sea and take back what is theirs. But he would be a terrible king. She naively hopes that he could be good but deep down, she knows she won't be going back with him.

"You still slouch. Let them see.."

He unlaces the back of her dress, causing Daenerys to freeze up like a statue.

"You have a woman's body, now."

Viserys touches his sister's breast, making her even more scared than before. Daenerys knows of her family's incestual habits back when the Targaryen's ruled the Seven Kingdoms. But that was a long time ago. It seems like she is the only one to think it is wrong and filthy. That and her preferences are more... different.

"I need you to be perfect today. Can you do that for me?"

She doesn't answer him.

"You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?"

She swallows nervously.

"No."

Viserys smirks and walks away before turning back to her.

"When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister, they will say it began today."

Viserys smiles and walks out of the room. Daenerys let's out a quiet sigh of relief before turning to the almost boiling bath. She walks up the steps slowly, then sinks in slowly to the boiling water.