Not Invincible

~~Arya Stark~~

"We can't keep doing this.."

The Wild Wolf of Winterfell whispers softly against the smooth tan skin of the young Sand Snake, moaning softly when she presses her lips onto her neck.

"That's what you said last time."

"Well, I meant it last time."

"Mm, and you will keep meaning it for the next several times I'm sure."

Tyene trails her kisses down the bare body of the Stark, drawing moans as Arya struggles to hold them back. The two women have been doing this almost every single night, the passion and fire burning between the two growing hotter and brighter than the night before.

"Stop.."

"You've said that before as well, darling."

"Yeah, well I mean it this time."

Arya pulls away as Tyene leans back in disappointment, the mood between the two souring a bit as they lean away from each other. Arya curls up, wrapping her arms around her legs as she hangs her chin on her knees.

"I'm worried about Jon."

She whispers softly. Jon has been asleep for about a day now. Sansa had found him collapsed on the ground by the Weirwood tree when she went to take Bran to it.

The Maester has no clue on why Jon collapsed. Arya had Tyene take a look and the poisons expert proclaimed that he couldn't have been poisoned unless it were something like Tears of Lys where it shows to mark of death.

But Jon is still breathing, he looks like he's in a deepsleep.

"I know."

Tyene scooches over to the younger girl, wrapping a warm arm around her shoulder as the two just hold one another, watching the flames flicker in the hearth across from the room.

"He's been asleep for almost a day now. What could've made him suddenly drop?"

"I don't know, darling. If it was poison or something, it's nothing that I've ever seen before."

"If he were poisoned, he'd be dead. But he's still alive. There's an almost frozen look of fear and dread on his face."

Arya says shaking her head as she leans her head on Tyene's shoulder.

"I'm worried about Evelyn as well."

Tyene nods a little, Evelyn too being in her line of thoughts as well.

"She is with the Dragon Queen. I'm sure they're both fine, the dragons, too."

"But that's just it. What if they're not. What if..somehow..the Night King got the jump on them and they're flying back here with them?"

Tyene shakes her head at Arya's worried words, sighing softly as she thinks back to her relatively brief time fighting alongside Evelyn during the war with Cersei.

"Evelyn is strong. There was a time I used to believe that my mother and father were the strongest people in the whole world..."