The King in the North Arises Once More

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

Lightning and thunder crash outside, rain pours down like a waterfall and the waves of the Blackwater Bay crash on the shores.

A little water gets into the council room where a large table carved in the shape of the continent lies, candle lighting up the room. The eerieness of the storm sends chills to my spine.

"On a night like this, you came into the world."

Tyrion states as Daenerys turns away from the large open window, peering back at the Imp.

"I remember that storm. All the dogs in King's Landing howled through the night."

Varys states.

"I wish I could remember it."

Dany moves to the table, grazing her fingers over the part of the table that marks Dorne. And more specifically, Starfall.

My birthplace.

~~Edric Dayne~~

Edric Dayne, acting Lord of Starfall temporarily until his cousin returns to her seat at Starfall.

"When did Daenerys Targaryen and Evelyn arrive to Dragonstone?"

"They arrived yesterday."

Edric says to Rickard as he climbs off of his horse, the entrance of the city of Sunspear up ahead of them.

"And we'll be traveling with the same people that killed the remaining members of House Martell? The House that you and I as Daynes of Starfall serve?"

"Yes."

Edric says with a smirk.

"Doran Martell should have rebelled against the Iron Throne but he didn't. He didn't do anything in all his years as our Prince. Elliara Sand and her daughter's seized power here. I trust them more than I could ever have trusted Doran."

"You act as if you know how to rule."

Edric sighs, frowning at his cousin beside him.

"I was Lord of Starfall once."

"Until Evelyn Dayne came out of nowhere and claimed Starfall and Dawn."

"Yes, exactly. But you didn't seem to have a problem with it considering your allegiances to Darkstar were flexible."

Rickard Dayne remains silent as he looks away from the seventeen-year-old lord. Seeing guards in the platforms around the city walls, Edric raises his hands.

"Who goes there?"

A guard shouts down to the pair.

"Lord Edric of House Dayne! I have urgent business with Lady Elliara Sand."

~~~~~

"Are you prepared to travel to Dragonstone?"

"Who said that you could speak?"

Tyene Sand, one of the younger Sand Snakes asks in full seriousness. Edric looks at her for a moment before looking back to Elliara Sand, raising a brow.