The Champion of the Braided Bloodrider

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

A Dothraki with a very long braid sits down next to two women and two men. Those are probably his bloodriders and the women his wives.

"The white-haired girl along with some warrior woman we found in the hills."

"Warrior woman? That is no thing for a woman."

"Look at those lips, blood of my blood."

"Purple eyed women are witches."

"It is known."

"Cut off their heads before they throw a curse on us all."

The Khal seems intrigued by the two of us standing in front of him as he rises from his seat.

He moves around Daenerys and I, his eyes filled with lust looking at her and I feel a blinding rate build even higher up. They all look at her like that and pretty soon I'm going to snap.

"Even if I was blind, I'd hear my wives say, "Cut off her head," and I'd know this woman was beautiful. I'm glad I am not blind. Seeing a beautiful woman naked for the first time, what is better than that?"

"Killing another Khal?"

One of his bloodriders suggests and he's clearly a little annoyed by his interruption.

"Yes, killing another Khal."

"Conquering a city and taking her people as slaves, and taking her idols back to Vaes Dothrak."

The other bloodriders suggests.

"Breaking a wild horse, forcing it to submit to your will."

"Seeing a beautiful woman naked for the first time is among the five best things in life."

Khal Moro says in annoyance, silencing his blood riders. He goes to grab at Daenerys' dress and I quickly rush in front of her. Without even thinking, I slam my head against his nose hard, making him stutter back.

Immediately the bloodriders draw their curved swords but the Khal just raises his hand.

"You are a wild mare. You will be fun to break."

"You will not break her or me."

Daenerys says with a calm tone but has an underlying sense of fury that no man should dare stand in front of.

"I am Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar of the First Men, Khaeelsi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons."

Daenerys lavishly pours out and just for a second I wonder if the Khal would be impressed. That thought is quickly snuffed out when he and his bloodriders burst out laughing.

"You are nobody, the millionth of your name, Queen of Nothing, slave of Khal Moro. Tonight, I will lie with you an your woman, and if the Great Stallion is kind, you will give me sons. Do-"

"If you lay your filthy fucking hands on her I'll kill you myself."

I spit angrily but Khal Moro only smirks.