Battle of the Flood Bowl

~~Maege Mormont~~

She stands in front of a moderate amount of men, all clad in heavy plate armor. She feels herself already sinking a couple inches into the mud.

She glances to the treeline briefly before looking back to the top of the hill, seeing the might of 30,000 riders all ready to absolutely demolish them.

She lifts up her sword in the sky.

"For the King and Lady Dayne!"

She shouts and the me behind her repeat the same war cry.

"Forward!"

Her and her men begin trudging through the bogged ground, some almost falling in the mud already but remain standing.

Adwin sits in his chair, on top of the hill, watching the armored forces approach and he grins like a madman.

"Sick 'em."

He orders his men like they were dogs.

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

I can hear the sound of their footsteps weighed down by the steel of their armor. It rings in the air even all the way to the treeline where I wait with the majority of my group, a few dozen archers are behind barricades behind the armored front that's trudging forward.

I watch as Adwin's forces start to move. All his men are on horses while we don't have a single one.

His men get closer and closer to mine, horns of war giving them signals to move. By what I can judge, they're close enough.

"Archers."

I order and the order is repeated all the way down to my line of longbow men on the field. I watch them nock their arrows, then pointing them into the sky.

"Loose!"

I hear a shout and I listen as hundreds of arrows whilst through the air before landing with power into the chests, necks, eyes, legs and every in-between parts of the Lannister forces.

In a panic from the hail of arrows, hundreds of them kick into a fast gallop as they begin to charge down the hill.

"Brace yourselves!"

I look down to Lady Mormont who stands in the front, holding a defensive stance. I suck in a harsh breath and my eyes widen when a cavalryman slams directly into her.

~~Maege Mormont~~

In a matter of seconds, life went from this to that, feeling fine to agony. All in a split second. She stands up, feeling pain as hundreds and thousands of men begin fighting all around her.

It's so cramped in the battlefield she can hardly lift her sword to swing, for people get in the way.

A knight charges her and she ducks a strike, slamming her sword against him again and again, using it like a bloody hammer.

Horses and men die all around her as the flood bowl is filled with mud, blood and corpses. Men get tackled to the muddy ground, some dragged completely off their horses and to their deaths.