No Mercy

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

The morning sun has nearly reached its peak of mid-day as my army is all gathered and waiting. I sit in my horse and just stare out across the field.

The might of 100,000 men commanded by arguably one of the greatest warriors in Westeros sits on the other side of the field. The soldiers in the walls around King's Landing can only watch at the bloodshed that is soon to happen.

I turn my horse around, looking at my 75,000 with pride as I hold my chin up.

"Today, is a day for warriors."

I start, loud enough for them all to hear me. My sword hangs on my waist whilst Dawn rests in it's scabbard on my back.

"A day to kill you enemies. A day we make the Lannisters wish they never even been born in Westeros! Today, we fight for Westeros!"

I shout and my men let out a roar of cheer. In there, I see Edric and Tyene in the back towards the camp whilst Elliara and her other daughters are mixed in the ranks.

"And not only for Westeros. We have men and women here who have joined us from the Free Cities, some from as far as Meereen and Yunkai. But why are the Lannisters here?"

I shout with passion.

"They want your wives for their pleasure. They want your children in their servitude. They want your homes as their own! But they do..not..know us!"

I shout and my army let's out a roar of cheer as I let them do so for a few moments, hoping the fuckers on the other side of the field can here our roar.

I raise my hand in the air.

"They do not know our swords, they do not know our axes or spears. They do not know of our courage! And today... We kill them!"

The roar of cheer erupts louder than anything the world has ever heard before. Louder than the screams on the Field of Fire three centuries ago.

Nothing can ever compare to this.

"We shall make the ground red with their blood! We shall strip them of what they have plundered, we shall make them cry out for mercy, and there will..be..none!"

I scream at the top of my lungs.

"NO MERCY!"

"No mercy! No mercy! No mercy!"

~~Jaime Lannister~~

"No mercy! No mercy! No mercy! No mercy!"

"Then no mercy it will be."

Euron states, shaking his head as h moves away from the Kingslayer. Jaime isn't sure. He lost to Evelyn Dayne before and to say that he isn't looking forward to facing her again would be an understatement.

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

I climb down from my horse and a soldier takes it back toward camp as I move to join the ranks of the front line.

I grab a shield and join the ranks as the roar of "no mercy" drowns out any and all noise.

"Kill them all!"