A City on the Rise

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

"Dany, please. We have to return to Meereen."

Daenerys looks me in the eyes as she sits up slightly on my chest, her chin resting on her arms. She sighs heavily.

"Alright.."

She says, sounding sad and I smirk at her cute pouting face. I lean a little closer to her ear and begin whispering, drawing a gasp and a mischievous grin.

"I'll hold you to that, Evelyn."

"I'm betting on it."

Daenerys grins as she stands, helping me stand as well. We pick up our scattered clothes and put them on. I can feel Daenerys' eyes on my back as I put on my clothes and I smirk, shaking it a little without turning around.

I can already picture her flushed face.

I get all of my clothes on and I strap my black leather armor on, strapping both my back scabbard on my back and the other on my waist, sheathing both Dawn and my regular sword.

I turn around to Daenerys as she finishes putting on her fingerless leather riding glove.

"Are you ready, my dragon?"

I ask and she raises a brow.

"I like that."

She whispers, sealing he lips on mine.

"I am your dragon."

Suddenly, a roar screeches off in the distance and Drogon spew fire in the air, flying right towards us an landing with powerful force. But I don't flinch and neither does Daenerys.

"Hey, boy."

She says in Valyrian, scratching the giant creature's chin as Drogon lowers his wing for us.

"Come on."

Daenerys climbs on first as I climb on next, sitting behind her. It still doesn't get old riding a dragon.

"Remind me to ask you later to help me with my Dothraki and Valyrian. I sounded like an ass giving that speech to them after the fight."

I say as Daenerys just laughs.

"I thought your Valyrian was pretty good. It certainly sounded very good last night."

"Pillow talk, obviously."

Daenerys raises a brow and grins as I roll my eyes with a blush. The Dragon Queen says those magic words and Drogon takes off into the air.

~~~~~

My eyes widen as balls of fire are launched out through the air, landing in the city of Meereen. I can hear the fire raging and the people screaming.

The Masters are back.

At the thought of them, my back stings a little as those monsters certainly made sure to leave a mark or two on me.

"It's the Masters!"

I shout as the clouds thin out, revealing the hundreds of ships in Slaver's Bay. Daenerys doesn't say anything but I can feel her body growing warm almost like how Drogon's scales heat up. The blood of the dragon is boiling.

She turns Drogon towards the massive pyramid. I've seen it from the distance before it still takes my breath away. It would be nice to have something such as that in Westeros. The closest thing we could come to a pyramid is something in Dorne probably.