Cornered

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

I briefly glance way down the line of what remain of my men, eyeing the Lannister prisoners I have chosen to spare. Maege was right. Everything she's ever said to me has been nothing but true.

Ashara keeps up the pace of our horses, wagging her tail happily as we continue along North. The sun shine bright today across that vast open fields.

It seems too beautiful out today.

The path leads us through thick forest and we can't go around it. It would take to much time. We make it through within a few hours, making it to a clearing. Wildflowers litter the field which is a slope with forest on both sides of the clearing.

The whole clearing must be less than 500 yards in width. But what concerns me I the hill and what may be in store on the other side.

"Lord Dorset, summon your fastest rider."

"Commander."

He nods and then around.

"Portsmouth!"

The young lad rides up on a brown mare, riding to a stop beside us.

"My lords, Commander. What can I do for you?"

"Tell me what lies over that hill. Ride fast and return to me directly."

Portsmouth nods, kicking his horse into a gallop.

"Hyah!"

~~Henry Portsmouth~~

The young lad rides quickly over to the hill. He notices the ground is soaked though it has been dry for the past few days. The ground isn't that great at all.

Mud kick onto his horse an his clothes, annoying him as he rides fast. He gets to the top of the hill and nearly falls from his horse.

Henry's eyes widen as he see at the other side of the hill is just a sea of red Lannister tents.

Not a sea. But rather an ocean.

~~~~~
A/N

Okay, I know that was short but yeah, couldn't really think of what to do at the current moment.

Hope you guys and gals enjoy it anyways.

Thank you for reading!