Chapter 1 Smashed the Vixen's Face

    In the midsummer , the red sun is scorching. In the adobe room, an ordinary and slightly fat woman squinted at the girl on the bed and sipped angrily. This person is the Li family’s Wife, the stepmother of the girl in bed, and a famous shrew in this village.

    Wang was originally a widow in a neighboring village, and somehow she hooked up with Old Man Li, so after the previous woman died for three years, he married the widow in the door. Since the marriage was completed, the Li family has never been stable. Three days of scolding and five days of fighting were commonplace. Later, Li Qingshan, the eldest son of the Li family, became ruthless and separated after getting married. There is only one girl left, and she can't escape the toss of her stepmother.

    "Don't look at your own virtues. People from the Tian family are also capable men from all over the world. When you enter the Tian family, you don't have to go hungry ." The words are good, but honestly it's ridicule and indifference.

    Seeing that her mother-in-law was pushing her sister-in-law, she hurried up to persuade her to make peace, "Mother, don't be angry, sister-in-law is still young ."

     She' is the wife of Li Qingnuan's brother, although The family went out, but in order to take care of  sister-in-law, she also came to Li's house a few time. Today, it was because Dalang at home had some fever, so she came late, who knew it was a long while late, and her sister in law passed out. To be honest, when several aunts from the same village took  sister-in-law back, they almost scared her to death. When she asked her about the situation, she secretly complained about her mother-in-law, why did she let  sister-in-law go to wash the clothes when the sun was the most poisonous at noon in such a hot day?

    Seeing the eldest daughter-in-law helping the little bitch to speak, Wang directly threw the melon seeds in her hands on the ground, pinched her waist and raised her voice and cursed, "You are a money loser, why? Do you think because you have your man's backing, you can ride on my neck? Let me tell you that if she does not marry Li Qingnuan today, she will have your man on the top if she has any hard labor and military service next year."

    A joke, how could she not marry, but she is greedy for the few silver dollars in Tian Tieshi's hand. No one in this village knows that the eldest son of the Tian family does not love his stepmother, so he  go into the mountains to live on his own and get some game and dig some rare medicinal materials. Before, the Tian family had something to say, as long as Tian Tieshi doesn't take money from the family, he can marry his wife as he likes, even if it is the girl in the brothels, the Tian family does not care.

    This is not good to say, but at least it has that meaning. Later, Tian Tieshi went deep into the mountains at intervals of three to five days.  After going there for several days, he dug up an old ginseng and sold it for more than ten taels of silver. Wang estimated that Tian Tieshi's money was used to marry a wife.

    Besides, if this dead girl doesn't marry, then her own daughter Li Xiu'e will definitely not be able to talk about marriage, and more importantly, Zhu Jiaxiu, who is the only one in the village, will definitely not choose Xiu'e. Xiu'e is Wang's relatives, so Wang considers her everywhere. Even though Zhu Xiucai can't hold his shoulders against his hands, he still has fame . It's impossible to say that one day he will be able to get a champion. Such a good thing must not be taken up by Li Qingnuan.

    Speaking of it, Zhu Jiaxiu did have a marriage contract with Li Qingnuan, but as the gap between the two families widened and  Wang  deliberate instigation, the Zhu family's mother also regretted it and asked her son to withdraw from the marriage. Just like this, Li Qing Nuan became more and more taciturn, unwilling to show up in front of others.