Chapter 20

Li Qingnuan didn't know what Tian Tieshi was thinking. At this moment, she only felt that her cheeks were burning hot, and her whole body was dizzy. Especially the man's masculinity, as well as his solid chest, Li Qingnuan, who was only at the top, blushed with shame.

    Tian Tieshi hugged Li Qingnuan and stepped over the threshold, then crossed the brazier. After that, before Li Qingnuan's feet were on the ground, a piece of red silk was stuffed into her hand.

    Under the guidance of Tian Tieshi, she slowly entered the main house of the Tian family.

    "One worship to heaven and earth!"

    "Second worship to Gaotang!"

    "Husband and wife worship!"

    "Li Cheng...sent to the bridal chamber..."

    Li Qingnuan didn't see it because she was covered with a hijab. The gloomy expressions of the husband and wife of Tian family nor did she see the blue veins on Tian Tieshi's forehead. This is not to blame Tian Tieshi. He was afraid that the old couple would distrub this marriage again. He prepared old man Tian and Zhang's new festive clothes in advance, but at the moment, the two sitting in the high hall were wearing dirty clothes that haven't been cleaned after work. It's really eye-catching.

    But Tian Tieshi didn't have time to talk to them. The folks in the village also knew the virtues of Old Man Tian and Zhang, and didn't care about it.

    After worshipping Tiandi, Li Qingnuan was taken into the new house by Lin Yueniang and Xiao Zhang. After a while, a rumbling group of people poured in, of course, headed by Tian Tieshi, whose eyebrows were all flying.

    Li Qingnuan knew that this was about to lift her hijab , and her heart was too nervous, because she was afraid that she would lose her attitude and be embarrassed for a while, or would not be able to surprise the bridegroom. Although she knows that Tian Tieshi will not dislike her, every girl hopes to be the most beautiful bride on the day of marriage.

    "Open the hijab, to be satisfied, grow old together, love forever..." Aunt Quan Fu sang.

    Then Tian Tieshi took the weighing pole amidst the roar of the crowd, gently picked up the corner of the hijab, and then carefully lifted the whole red hijab that covered his little wife.

    Li Qingnuan's eyes lowered slightly, and there was a touch of blush on her white cheek, which was really gratifying, sitting there  pretty, only made people feel that it was good to give birth to a beautiful person. Perhaps because of makeup, Li Qingnuan's delicate facial features are inexplicably more charming and different.

    Tian Tieshi looked at the watery eyes in front of him, the charming little girl who resembled the fairies in the paintings of the painters in the town, and only felt that his heart was about to fly. This is his wife who will live with him in the future, and the one he wants to pamper/coax. Thinking of this, Tian Tieshi couldn't help but giggled.

    The people around looked at this appearance, and began to booze and let them drink Heyanjiu.

    A woman next to Li Qingnuan helped Li Qingnuan to sit at the table of the Eight Immortals in the house, and then poured her homemade sweet wine into the two Hexuns. There was a red thread entwined between Hexuan, which was very gratifying.

    The noise gradually rose, and there was the laughter of children, and the people who were eating at the wedding banquet also grabbed the candy and surrounded the door. She could only see that Li Qingnuan became shy again.