Chapter 23

After Zhang had almost put down the dishes and chopsticks, Li Qingnuan and the others stopped, and Xiao Zhang, who was waiting for her mother-in-law, also sat back at the dinner table. It's just that the fat and oily meat dishes on the table were all picked up by the guys and Zhang's on the table.

    Knowing that a wife and aunt from the same village would come to help tidy up the tables and stools, Zhang was not good at detaining a couple of newcomers for work, so she could only hum twice, and let Tian Tieshi take Li Qingnuan with his unhappy heart. Go back to the house.

    Originally, Li Qingnuan was a newcomer to personnel, and Tian Tieshi, a man of iron and steel, had no importance, so she felt sore after walking for a while. she was in the main room before, patronizing to deal with Zhang's spoiling, watching Xiao Zhang's wife play tricks, and even pretending to be stupid, so she didn't feel uncomfortable. Now that she's idle, she always feel a little awkward.

    " Wife , what's the matter with you? Are you angry?" Tian Tieshi looked at Li Qingnuan's expression a little badly, patted his head, and moved forward, "My father and mother.....Oh, wife. Marrying me wronged you. But when you work with your second sister in law, you have to key in mind, don’t suffer too much..."

    The son does not talk about the fault of the father, and the son does not talk about to be kind to the mother  Although Tian Tieshi had never read a book and was illiterate, he was not like a second and third child who would open his mouth to accuse his parents when everything didn't go well. He really couldn't do it.

    Li Qingnuan sat on the kang, leaning on the kang cabinet and smiled at Tian Tieshi, "We are daughters-in-law . As long as you protect me, I won't feel wronged."

    After all, the mother-in-law is the person in the main house. Besides, if she is wronged, isn't the man she married even more wronged? Thinking of this, Li Qingnuan endured the discomfort on her body, leaned forward and pulled Tian Tieshi's big hand, and said with blushing eyes, "Don't worry, you don't have to worry about it at home. But you have to go to town to find an errand. Now that I am a pro, I can’t go into the mountains for ten days and a half without returning."

    In fact, Li Qingnuan had thought about it several times. Tian Tieshi was full of strength and able to endure hardships, so he could go to the town to do a long-term job or just like his eldest brother, go to the escort board to drive people.Her eldest brother said that their place is small, and the escort work is all trivial. It sounds like modern express delivery, but it is not dangerous. If you do well, you can still do it all year round, which is a good way to make a living.

    In addition, the wheat has withered from the roots of the few acres of land in the family, the best two acres of land. If she is right, it should be a common problem of wheat-total erosion. This total eclipse is a problem of spotting, and I am afraid that both acres of medium-sized fields have been infected. In modern times, it is only possible to dress seeds with a corrosion inhibitor, and it takes three or two years to get better. In ancient times, it is estimated that there is no good way. So she also didn't want her man to contaminate those two pieces of land, so as not to have trouble in the future.

    "Wife..." Hearing the concern in Li Qingnuan's words, Tian Tieshi sighed and held the person in his arms. "In a few days, I will take you to the town to buy some things. Take a look and find a job?"

The two were sticky and greasy for a while before Li Qingnuan went to sleep with her own plan. Tian Tieshi is not sleepy, but he also feels distressed that his wife was tossed by him  last night, so he baffled the fan and fanned her.

    Less than half an hour later, the voices of Shijia sister-in-law and Aunt Liu sounded outside. Looking at the wife in his arms, she seemed to be asleep, Tian Tieshi hurriedly went out lightly.