Chapter 52 Little Days Without Top Quality

After Li Qingnuan cooks the beans, she uses a fence to pick up the beans, and then puts the pounding rice on the dustpan while it is warm and flat. After thinking about it, she got up and buckled the beans with the sieve noodles, and then let Tian Tieshi carry it back to the front room.

  The next step is to ferment for the first time. To put it bluntly, it is to let the beans grow hyphae and grow hairs. Only when the hyphae in the dustpan are full, can the ingredients be mixed.

  After finishing her busy work, the sun was in the sky. Li Qingnuan was worried about what her sister-in-law He Shi said two days ago, saying that the twenty-fifth family cooks meat and asks her to come and help. So she confessed to Tian Tieshi, and walked out the door wearing a thick cotton-padded jacket.

  She didn't want to meet Li Dapeng who was shivering and thin, Li Qingnuan couldn't help being speechless looking at his appearance. Old Li’s family is not considered poor in the village, and the harvest in previous years is not bad. In addition, the old man Li also has to go to work in the town, and his family’s savings are not small. I don't know how Li Dapeng defeated his good days into this situation.

  Although muttering in her heart, Li Qingnuan didn't stop even a step. Now that they are separated from the old house, and there is no sympathy for them, she has no stand to sympathize with them anymore. What's more, in her opinion, Lao Li's life is also done by himself. Although Li Dapeng did not embarrass herself like his mother and sister, he never regarded herself as a relative. After such a calculation, why would she help a lazy and self-sufficient home?

  Obviously, Li Dapeng also saw Li Qingnuan. He looked at the woman wearing a thick cotton-padded jacket with her stomach upright, and the corners of his mouth moved for a long time without calling out a sister. It's not that it's shameless, but that it's never been called, so he can't open that mouth.

  It wasn't until Li Qingnuan took a detour to leave at the fork that he recovered and wrapped his thin clothes. Thinking of what he had heard, he finally sighed, his eyes flushed. Originally, he wanted to go to Li Xiu'e, his second sister, to ask for an explanation. She killed her dad and sold her mother. It's not what a girl should do. But who knows, when he went to the village of the second sister, he heard that the second sister was beaten to death by her brother-in-law. And the nephew who had been less than a week old died early.

  Retribution, if it wasn't for the second sister to  angry his Dad, and covet the little sick pig, how could it be possible for the nephew to contract that kind of unhealable disease?

  The chilly wind blew on his face, coupled with his painful hands and feet, made Li Dapeng couldn't help thinking that he was better to the eldest sister at the beginning. If the mother had never abused the eldest sister, would they still have a happy family?

  Seeing the eldest sister's back disappeared into his vision, Li Dapeng finally lowered his head in a decadent manner, letting his heart swell with regret. In fact, he also knew that even if he did it again, the greedy temperament of his mother and sister would not give the eldest sister a good face. When he was young, he would ignore her and even bully her because of the family's attitude towards the eldest sister.

  ※※※

  In Chaohegou, except for the meat eaten during the Chinese New Year, the meat from the pigs slaughtered at the beginning of the year must be marinated, but this bacon is not the kind that you know in your previous life. Instead of applying pepper and salt to the meat, put the meat in the urn, pour some spirits, press it down with a stone, and help the meat turn over every day. Wait for it to taste, then hang it outside with a string, and dry it in the shade or in the sun. On the contrary, the marinated meat here is cooked first, and then deep-fried for coloring, and by the way, the oil in the meat is fried to prepare it for the coming year.