Chapter 42

Maybe because of the pain relief soup, Tian Tieshi has stabilized a lot. In addition, the old doctor gave him a dose of heat dissipation medicine, and his body temperature is not as hot as it was at the beginning.

  Li Qingnuan sat on the edge of the kang, looking at the man whose chest was still undulating, and somehow began to cry again. Whatever happened to her? She couldn't stop it. In order not to disturb him, Li Qingnuan even choked while covering her mouth, and her eyes were a little dizzy in the end when she cried.

  The nerves that were tense when he was asleep before, relax in an instant. He is still alive, there is a heartbeat and breathing, which is very good. Li Qingnuan gently put her head against Tian Tieshi's chest, listening to his gradually powerful heartbeat, letting tears run down the corners of her eyes and wet his heart.

  In his sleep, Tian Tieshi seemed to hear his wife sobbing, and that little voice was very aggrieved. He tried hard to open his eyes, wanted to ask his wife what's wrong, wanted to hug her and kiss her, wanted her to stop crying. But the eyelids were too heavy, as if they were hanging several large rocks. Later, he seemed to hear his wife talking about the child. His heart was ecstatic, and the fingertips of the lower abdomen that he was pulling to confess to the wife couldn't help shaking, but he just didn't have the strength to open his eyes.

  Wife, I will sleep again. When I have enough rest, I must hold back and open my eyes to look at you and our baby. wife, don't cry anymore. When I hear you cry, my heart is sore and painful, it's uncomfortable. wife, don't worry, I promised you to treat you well, I promise.

  After crying for a while, Li Qingnuan thought of the doctor saying that he would wake up when the fever went down and rested. She suddenly laughed, as long as he is alive is a happy event. She wiped her eyes dry, washed her face with clean water in the basin, and then crawled back to Tian Tieshi.

  In the past two people slept together, this man always had to hug her to sleep, sometimes she moved into the kang when she felt too hot, and this person had to move with it, and he had to hug herself in order to sleep. When the dog days are hot, he doesn't find it bothersome to hold her and move the fan. While he was still asleep, Li Qingnuan gently lay on his side, reaching out and gently hugging his strong waist.

  Because Tian Tieshi was in good health and worked all year round, he woke up just after dawn. Turning his head slightly, he saw his wife curled up to sleep with her arms around him. Although his body was still aching, he couldn't restrain his mouth and laughed quietly.

  It may be because of her body that Li Qingnuan was sleeping very heavily now, and she was awakened only when He Shi knocked on the door. When she opened her eyes, she subconsciously reached out to touch Tian Tieshi's forehead, the temperature of the hands had already dropped, and she was relieved.

  Tian Tieshi looked at his wife who was still in a daze, wondering why this little girl was so cute? Thinking of her actions just now, without knowing what he was awake, Tian Tieshi actually chuckled.

  Li Qingnuan, who was completely awake after hearing the movement, raised her head and bumped into a pair of dark and sincere eyes. The look in this man's eyes has never changed, it is as black as always, and it is full of her as always.

  Li Qingnuan sat up in surprise, and asked incoherently whether he was still hurting, where he was still uncomfortable, and whether he was hungry. Anyway, a series of questions, so eager and concerned.

  Tian Tieshi grinned, and a good night's sleep had restored him a lot of strength. Although there was some pain in his body, it was much better than when he was fearful in the hayloft in the mountains.