Chapter 21

She couldn't help but drilled into Tian Tieshi's arms, her palm pressed against his muscular chest, and she made a few shameful responses, and occasionally grabbed Tian Tieshi's back enthusiastically, slowly twisting her body, feeling This shyness and inexplicable joy that has never been seen before she married this man today.

    "Wife, are you okay?" Tian Tieshi asked in a hoarse and low voice with crimson eyes, but the movement on that hand did not relax at all. He held his wife's fragrant, soft and slippery body, he didn't want to let go.

    Li Qingnuan  holding his warm back, eyes closed, humming shyly whispered and replied, "You wait ......  next you slow ......"

    This is the first time the man know heaven, plus Today was his bridal night. How could he bear it now, his body slowly pressed against the fiery body of his wife, and then he came closer. As the intense pleasure struck, this honest  man became more and more forgetful. In the end, Li Qingnuan, who was only tossing, thumped and scratched him, and of course it was accompanied by a delicate gasp.

    In the end, Li Qingnuan stayed in a daze until the last quarter of an hour. The barbaric's combat effectiveness was so sturdy that she was about to faint . After moving her aching body, Li Qingnuan curled her lips,  ignoring the person who smirked and cleaned her up.

    Tian Tieshi took the hot water he had prepared before, and then scooped cold water from the bucket  and then carefully wiped the naked body of his wife. Looking at the blue and purple handprints on his wife, he took out a small bottle from the kang cabinet, then dug a large piece of white ointment and wiped it on.

    The ointment was bought by his older brother before reminding him. Tian Tieshi asked the young man at the drugstore and said it could remove blood stasis. It is good for bumps and bruising on the body.

    After the rough toss, he blew out the candle and climbed up the kang carefully. After thinking about it, he fished the person into his arms again.

    Li Qingnuan was a little confused in her mind, she just rubbed Tian Tieshi's chest with her small head, but she didn't know that she rubbed Tian Tieshi's evil fire again.

    Tian Tieshi squeezed his wife's small arm, and then carefully helped her find a comfortable posture, before taking a fan from the kang to fan the wife.

    In this way, he looked at the wife in his arms for a while, fanned the wife a few times, and then laughed stupidly for a while. If it weren't for knowing that he was happy and not knowing what to do, others would definitely think he was crazy.

    The flaming candle illuminates the house full of red, and also shows the pair of mandarin ducks with intersecting necks on the window paper. The night was still deep, and it was still early, and this bridal chamber's Huazhu Night passed with the joy of Hanzi.

    Early the next morning, when Li Qingnuan woke up, she only felt sore and sour, but the space between her legs was quite refreshing, and there was not much discomfort. Thinking of the toss and strength of the brutal man yesterday, her face blushed and she sipped in her heart, really reckless.

    Looking around, there is no one on the kang, and it should have been a long time ago. She looked at the sky again, and it seemed that it was not time to toast the tea, but she couldn't sleep now. After all, on the first day of being a daughter-in-law, the heart is different after all.

    She got dressed and saw Tian Tieshi enter the house with a wooden basin before she went out.

    "Wife, why did you get up? Why didn't you sleep so much last night? Anyway, it's still early." He put the tub and warm water on the stool, "I added some heat , you'll wash your face later."