Chapter 5

Once again, she tasted the stuffiness of a punch on the cotton, Wang stepped forward, reaching out to pull the tub against Li Qingnuan's waist. Who thought that before trying hard, the tub slammed on her foot in a daze, and she just grinned and cursed, "You are the one who has been killed by a thousand, the broom star who killed your mother, you are going to kill me..."

    shouting in her mouth, the woman sat on the ground and screamed while holding his feet, reaching out her hand and touching the mallet that fell out of the tub, and slammed Li Qingnuan’s head over. .

    Wang finally caught an opportunity, how could she easily pass it? Even if Sapo wanted to let the neighbors see the true face of Li Qingnuan, the bereaved star, thinking that she was crying louder here, the words in her mouth began to be unclean.

    The neighbors all went out when they heard the movement. As soon as they entered the yard of Li's house, they were dull. There was still a fast-handed wife who pulled Li Qingnuan forward, which made her head escape the club. .

    The mallet hit the stone mill in the yard with a muffled noise, and then fell into the soil with another noise. In fact, the wood hits the old big rock, no matter whether it has strength or not, it will make that kind of noise, and even a layer of crisp stone falls on the edge of the stone. But the people in the village don't think so. The so-called seeing is believing. At this moment,  Wang is going to beat Li Qingnuan to death. Is this okay?

    All of a sudden, the people in the yard exploded, and there was everything. As for the nonsense that Wang's mouth was beaten by Li Qingnuan, who would believe it. And even if Wang was shameless, she wouldn't dare to take off her shoes and socks in public to make people look at her. You know, casually letting people look that her bare feet is unclean.

    Li Qingnuan glanced at the elusive Wang  with an uncomfortable expression, then wiped the corners of her eyes pretendingly, lowered her head, and said frustratedly, "I'll go drying the wheat grains I picked up from the field last year.. .... "

   At this time, what kind of grains are in the sun? This is obviously because the girl was wronged and did not dare to stay in the yard. Even some sisters-in-laws and young daughters in the village started to replenish their brains automatically. This Qingnuan girl might not hide in which horns and cry secretly for a while.

    "Aunt Li, it's not that I said you. You look too eccentric, right? Look at the big tiled house that your house has just turned over. How can the two big rooms in front of you  be unable to accommodate a little girl!" A daughter-in-law wearing a cyan commoner couldn't hide her dislike of Wang. She was also a daughter-in-law, , and she had never seen such an elder who abused others. "Let me say that the broken house of Sister Qingnuan is not as clean as your kitchen room."

    Someone started, and then the women who were onlookers began to attack  Wang . Someone directly dug up Wang's previous widow business. As for whether  Wang  and Li Qingnuan can kill people, it is not known. At the very least, the man she had  before was dead.

    Wang's heart was suffocated, and she didn't say anything when she suffered, but she had to talk coldly from the people around her. But if you really want her to scold, she has no ability to scold such a group of people. It's just that Wang  still doesn't know, that she suffered such a hit, and in the end it was retribution on her youngest son. After all, who is willing to marry a girl-in-law to a home where the mother-in-law is a tigress? In the end, she also asked her little son to tell her a wife, but the wife was not easy to provoke. When she dared to open her mouth, the other party dared to scold her back. Even the two scolded each other three or four times on the street. Of course, this is all something to say, it's just a bit of flavoring.