Chapter 64 Confessions of a fool

She naturally does not dare to buy food for her young lady, and she has to discuss it with the cook in the house by herself. So even if she felt that the articulate fragrance had endless aftertastes, she only bought two small bowls to go back.

  But before leaving, the woman made an appointment with Tian Tieshi. If she continued to buy it, she would have someone go to Chaohegou to find him three days later. As for the price, that's fine.

  After disposing of the duck intestines in the basket, Tian Tieshi packed up the tableware and went to the security guard to find Li Qingshan.

  Knowing that the elder brother has talked about the escort bureau, he is also very happy. At least his wife has been busy for so long  for nothing.

  After going around to the grain store to buy fine white noodles, the two went back. Because he was reluctant to give up the dozen or so pennies to hire an ox cart, Tian Tieshi carried fifty pounds of noodles along the way. If his wife was there, let alone hired a car, even if he was sitting in a sedan chair, he wouldn't even blink when he paid for it. But if this fell on him, Tian Tieshi felt that he, the old man, would need to take a car to save his energy. If you want to spend the unjust money of more than ten yuan, it is better to buy some cakes for your wife.

  In fact, this is the case for the descendants of ordinary farmers. They usually spend more than ten pennies to hire a car to buy large items, get married, or move house.

  At the entrance of the village, Li Qingshan instructed his brother-in-law a few more words, and went straight home.

  He Shi first used a kang and broom to swipe the dust off his body, and then the two of them started gossiping. When she heard that her brother-in-law had bought 50 catties of fine white noodles without wheat bran, Mrs He couldn't help but stunned. Repeatedly talking about her brother-in-law, this is too accustomed to her sister.

  However, when she thought that the girl was her own sister, her love for it was wrong again, and she immediately changed her mind and said that the girl must be raised with fine white flour, so that the big fat boy will be as white and tender as the dough.

  Li Qingshan laughed happily twice, and then leaned into his wife's ear and said, if we want another one,  will also spoil you with thin white noodles. Before He's blushing face fade, Li Qingshan hugged his wife.  and entered the back room.

  Hey, people in the mountains don't have much entertainment, other than chatting and hanging out, isn't it just sitting on the kang and exercising?

  When Tian Tieshi got home, He Shi and Lin Yueniang had already left. Li Qingnuan was the only one sitting on the kang to take the soles of her shoes.

  She looked up at her man who came back with a bag of things, and hurriedly put on her shoes and went to the ground.

  "Why are you sweating so much, do you have something to eat this afternoon?" Li Qingnuan twisted the cloth soaked in the hot water and handed it to Tian Tieshi.

  Tian Tieshi wiped his face with a smile, then took a few mouthfuls of cold water on the table, and then wiped his mouth and leaned over to his wife. By the way, with a few words, he finished the matter of going to the town to sell food today.

  There is a market for this noodle. Although there are not many duck intestines, it is also recognized by the small shopkeepers. Li Qingnuan believed that in a few days, those people would always come to order.

  As for the woman who bought it, if she does, she will surely become a regular buyer in the future. There are a lot of wealthy people in Luoxia Town, and they are not as particular about their food as they are in a big place, so the eaters from the top and bottom of the street will be bought from time to time to give their masters a taste. If this happens, there are many ways.