Chapter 24

Because Tian Tieshi was reluctant to get his wife involved, in addition to taking her to the house these days, he was dragging her in the house. Even Li Qing was so warm and wanted to clean up the cabinets and quilts in the house, but Tian Tieshi picked it up. Although the movements are not standard, and the cleaning is not straightforward, but it looks like a wife and slave. Every time he finishes some work, he has to look at Li Qingnuan silly, even if he is glared at him, he feels beautiful in his heart.

    When the house was cleaned up, Tian Tieshi scratched his head when seeing his wife leaning on the kang head and squinting. After thinking about it, he stabbed up to the top of the kang, and pulled a board off in twos or twos. Then he took out a small cloth bag from under the kang cabinet.

    "Daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law, wake up." Tian Tieshi opened the cloth bag and held it to Li Qingnuan like a treasure, his dark cheeks were dark red. Seeing his wife suddenly awakened and stared at him with big eyes, he could only scan his head in embarrassment, and then spread the things on the kang honestly, "This is the money I have saved over the years. knowledge."

    Li Qingnuan's sleepiness was suddenly shocked. There were small silver ingots in that little bag, even if it didn't have fifty or two, it would have to be thirty-two. This is not a small sum for the dealers.

    She opened her eyes wide and looked at the silver ingot in front of her, then looked at the smug-faced brutal man, jumped off the kang twice, and plugged the door in without putting on her shoes. Then he squinted at Tian Tieshi who was stunned, and whispered angrily, "You were happy just now. If you let your parents see, the family will be uneasy again..."

    Tian Tieshi laughed twice, and when he lowered his head and saw his daughter-in-law stepping on the ground with bare feet or bare feet, he suddenly complained about being stubborn. So he didn't bother to explain that his parents would definitely not come to the East Room at this time, so he quickly got up and went to the ground. With a little force on his iron-like arms, he hugged the person horizontally and placed them on the straw mat.

    "Daughter-in-law, wait a minute." After he settled on the kang, Tian Tieshi climbed to the side of the kang cabinet and started to instigate him. After groping for a long time, he took out a small invisible brocade box. He first blew the soil on the box, and then carefully opened the box, "Daughter-in-law, this was given to me by Uncle Liu and Aunt Liu a few years ago, saying that I was thrown into Chaohegou when I was a child... ...But I think this object is pretty. I'm afraid that my parents and younger siblings are going to hide it in the Kangshao Cave."

    Tian Tieshi's tone was disappointed, and Li Qingnuan's heart suddenly softened. This seven-foot man, bleeding but not tears, suffered so many grievances, I am afraid he also wants to find his biological parents.

    Li Qingnuan looked at the brocade box that was stuffed into his hand, only glanced at the accessories in the box, and was blown away by thunder. The pair of accessories in this box are made of excellent jade materials. In ancient times, let alone ordinary wealthy people, even the mayor of the town might not be able to get such a treasure.

    In modern times, jade and jade has become a kind of culture. Because of people's pursuit and love for this kind of jewelry, coupled with its own cultural meaning, Li Qingnuan knows a lot. The pair of accessories in my hand is not big, but the workmanship is very delicate. I only feel warm and comfortable when I hold it in my hand. It is not carved like a lot of materials.

    Li Qingnuan didn’t look at it carefully, she closed the brocade box and said, “Everyone is said to be innocent and guilty. Move it."

    Tian Tieshi is not a fool either, knowing that his wife is doing it for his good in his heart, he hurriedly responded. During the period, I didn't forget to show my loyalty. After all, I really wanted to give her all the good things.