Chapter 19

These days, Aunt Liu and He managed Zhang Luoqi and the daughters-in-laws and aunts in the village, and Tian Tieshi and Shi Dayong also set up Li Qingshan’s bullock cart to the town to bring back a few large jars of drinks, and bought a lot of sugar cubes and For stuff, prepare this to be sent to the folks in the village.

    Because of the saying that there is a bed here, Tian Tieshi agreed with Li Qingshan early to invite Aunt Quan Fu from the Hu family to come. Aunt Hu is the best blessed person in the nearby villages, not only has her sons and daughters, but her sons and daughters also have their own sons and daughters. So three days before the marriage, Aunt Hu took twenty-four pairs of chopsticks, tied a red string and placed them under the mat in the new house, and then let her grandson eat buns and peanuts and slept on the new kang for one night, meaning " Bao gave birth to a son".

    Although Tian Tieshi doesn't care about his sons and daughters, he is not too cumbersome about the customs passed down from his ancestors.

    Li Qingshan felt that his sister had to choose Liangtang's room to get married here, so he picked up the North House and bought red paper and red cloth to decorate it. He is also a honest person, and he directly sewed the mattress for his sister  with the new floral cloth at the bottom of the press box.

    Stacked in the yard were the timber sent by Tian Tieshi, thinking of giving his sister a better view of her marriage, so Li Qingshan asked a carpenter who was familiar with the escort to help make a few dowries. The carpenter is also an old craftsman. He has decided on the style. He is also unambiguous. He doesn't even need a pattern, so he is busy cutting off the material, springing the thread, planing the material, and poking the eye. After the tables and chairs were set up, the carpenter pasted red paper on them.

    That's it, but within two days, Li Qingnuan's dowry was put in place, even heavier than what Wang had prepared for Li Xiu'e.

    On the night before getting married, the young daughter-in-law in the village and the girl whom Li Qingnuan had  a good relationship with came to Li Qingshan's house, and they even talked about this year's harvest, and it was too late to take a break. Before leaving, many daughters-in-law helped put on makeup.

    When getting married in Chaohegou, the wife’s dowry is not delivered to the man’s house in advance, it must be accompanied by the bride’s . It is said that it is a dowry, but it is actually the bride’s private money. Because she felt that the girl was wronged, Li Qingshan added a big red seal to her and He's dowry. As for what's inside, outsiders don't know.

    Before sister He  could reset it again, Aunt Quan Fu stepped on the rooster and entered the door. sister He looked at the sky, and quickly asked Lin Yueniang to go to the stove and bring a bowl of rice over. Before the wedding in the village, a lot of meals were prepared in a big pot in advance, especially some hot porridge would be left on the stove, so she was afraid that Aunt Quanfu and the neighbors who helped  would come hungry.

    In fact, Li Qingnuan was upset all night, and couldn't help thinking about it all night, and couldn't keep her eyes closed all night. Now when she heard her sister-in-law calling her to get up, she knew it was time to put on makeup.

    Lin Yueniang and Sister He helped her change into her wedding gown, then sat on a stool, and Aunt Quan Fu opened her face, that is, twisted the hair on her face with five-color fine cotton thread. Then, listening to the festive congratulations, and looking at herself in the mirror combing the woman's hair bun, she chuckled.

    Suona and firecrackers sounded outside. Li Qingnuan looked at herself in red makeup, red dress and red silk flowers in her mirror, and asked her sister-in-law to help cover her red hijab.