Chapter 17 The Empress Was Beaten

"Father, I'm a junior, but I want to ask  stepmother  something ." Li Qingnuan certainly knows what Li Xiu'e did. She definitely did it herself. This Wang  is a gangster, but it's definitely not an Ignorant. But what does that matter. Now that she wants to break, she intends to buckle Wang's head with this shit bowl, which makes her often suffocated with muddy crotches.

    With that said, Li Qingnuan knelt in front of Old Man Li, "Daddy, daughter just wanted to ask, where did Xiu'e's mind to cut my wedding dress? Is it because she wants to marry  on behalf of her sister?"

    Chaohegouer has such a custom, if a sister in a family breaks each other's wedding dress, it means that she wants to marry the other party instead. If she did embroider the wedding gown in private, then this would be a defensive mindset.

    When Wang heard this, she was annoyed, and when he looked at Li Qingnuan, she showed a ferocious  expression. At this moment, she didn't care if Old Man Li and Li Qingshan would be angry, so she threw herself forward and slapped Li Qingnuan. Her family, Xiu'e, is to be a talented lady. For so many years, she has been instigating her talents, not just to make her sons and daughters promising? If she was really mixed by Li Qingnuan's red mouth and white teeth, she must have slaughtered this beloved girl.

    In Wang's heart, she had long believed that this was Li Qingnuan's unwillingness to marry Tian Tieshi, the peasant man, and found such an excuse.

    How could Li Qingshan watch the girl being bullied, he didn’t react slowly, and with a wave of his big hand drove Wang aside, and he stood in front of Li Qingnuan and waited fiercely for Wang. If she dared to take a step forward. , He disregarded the posture of filial piety with her desperately.

    "You dirty little hoof, a mud stick that likes to stir up excrement and urine. If you don't make it clear today, don't think get out of this door." To put it on weekdays, Wang has already pushed herself not fight or scolding  Li Qingshan, but now it's about Xiu'e, she doesn't care about those things, "Don't think that you can push Xiu'e into the fire pit..."

    Li Qingnuan is not a fool, she was actually on guard just now. But when Wang  furiously hit her, her cheeks were slightly tilted, making Old Man Li and Li Qingshan think that they were being slapped. She is not afraid of making things big, let alone being faceless, and Tian Tieshi will not dislike her bad reputation anyway. More importantly, instead of being harassed by Wang in the future, it is better to settle the matter at once.

    As long as she is married from the eldest brother's family, it means that her family will be the elder brother's  in the future. In this way, she would think about a small business with Tian Tieshi in the future, there's no connection with them.

    "Okay, Qing Nuan, you slander if you have no proof, let's stop here today. Don't make trouble." Old man Li clearly wanted to keep things down, he glanced at the kneeling daughter on the ground, glanced at Wang  again, "Old lady, you can also stop, is it possible that you have to toss this family away to be happy?"

    "Father, I can’t remember how many times I’ve been to the Yan Luo Temple since I was a kid, but where are you every time I’ve been to it?, save the two black-faced buns, and begged the barefoot doctor to come. Can I live till now? Later, my brother went to town and didn’t care to look at me. The stepmother made me hungry for the midday of the days. Go  to wash the clothes with empty bellies. Dad did you think that I was the daughter of the Li family at that time? Have you ever thought that this is the kind of wife you want after you marry? "

     She didn’t tell lies, these words were what the original body wanted to say all the time, and now the grievances in her heart forced her to say, "There is also this wedding dress matter, if you really don’t believe it, just ask. Xiu'e. I confronted her. If I slander her, it would be unambiguous for me to die here today."

    Li Qingshan stood aside with his red eyes, gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, watching the girl kneeling on the ground and crying. This iron-clad man wanted to kill the wicked lady in the room who was his stepmother.

    When Wang heard this, she understood it, I'm afraid it was her daughter who really did the evil things. Destroying the wedding dress is not a trivial matter in the eyes of ordinary people. It is about being spit on behind the back.

    "Today I will ask the stepmother, did you instigate what Xiu'e did, or did she do it herself?" Li Qingnuan stopped her tears and stared at Wang and asked.

    Wang froze for a long time, and didn't know how to answer. But if she confess, Old Man Li would directly knew it she did it.  although Xiu'e is self-willed, she is also the child who was sent to the best embroidery house in town to learn art when she was young. She was the first child in this family who  literate and promising. How could she break her character? It turned out that this wicked woman did a good job.

    Perhaps she himself was grieving, and before Wang  could speak, Old Man Li stood up and slid his arms around Wang . That strength and sound directly confused the people in the room. Li Qingshan was afraid that his sister would suffer again, so he hurriedly pulled the person behind him and looked at his father and Wang with alert.

    Wang was slapped to the ground, clutching the swollen half of her face, eyes full of consternation. For so many years, no matter how aggressive she was, or even bullying the two children in front of  him, he would not fart. Including Li Qingnuan's wedding alone, she didn't prepare any dowry for her. He just sighed and talked a few words. What kind of evil did he dare to do today?

    Old man Li's depression for many years seemed to have found a vent, and finally he took a cigarette stick and chased Wang's. The behavior of the old man Li refreshed the impression of Li Qingnuan's brothers and sisters, especially Li Qingnuan directly sighed, really, where there is oppression, there will be resistance, no, maybe it should be said that the dog that bites does not bark?

    But when he did this, no matter how happy the Li Qingnuan brothers and sisters were, they would not appreciate it. More than ten years of grievances and heartbreaks are definitely not something he can get back with a few slaps.

    Before the matter was over, Li Xiu'e entered the door with a bag of snacks. As soon as she walked in, she saw her elder brother guarding  eldest sister, and under the edge of the kang in the room, Dad was beating her mother. At the moment she screamed, and then rushed to Old Man Li. A girl who was a virtuous maiden hurled and beat her dad. Although it was because her father had hurt her mother back, it was too...it looked messy.

       In a group, Li Qingshan is determined not to care, while Li Qingnuan is standing by and watching the show. With blood in her heart, Li Xiu'e said that she was also brought up under the care of Old Man Li. At this time, she dared to tear her father like this, and she didn't know whether Old Man Li would regret it in the future.

    "Father, how can you beat  mother for those two people? My mother has been in this house for so many years, and she has done her best, otherwise who would marry a man who has the ability to drag oil bottles and has no money-making skills?" Li Xiu'e was pushed by the old man Li. On the side, there was no way to stop her father's atrocities, and in the end she could only shout such a word sharply.

    But just such a sentence directly caused Old Man Li to shake his hands. He couldn't say a word for a long time, and finally sat on the kang with his chest.

     Wang  hated hee daughter to death at the moment, and ahe dared to go out without saying anything. This kind of faceless and skinless words, she often said on weekdays, but she is the wife of Old Man Li, no matter how bad the scolding is, outsiders can't say anything. But Li Xiu'e, a girl, pointed at her father's nose and cursed, isn't it a big dishonor?

    "Father is not capable, not capable of making money, and not capable of  marriage." Old man Li stared at Li Xiu'e with muddy eyes, and slapped his thickly callused hands on the kang table, causing Wang's mother and daughter to tremble. "I’ll make it clear today, you ruined your sister’s wedding gown, did you want to marry  to Tian’s house, or was instigated by this wicked woman ? Don't go to the embroidered room. As for your mother, go back to Wang's house."

   When Wang heard that he wanted to sent her back to the Wang's house ,  was he going to divorce her. This is undoubtedly a terrible thunder, and Wang's dizziness and heart trembled. It didn't matter whether Li Qingnuan has silver or not, she quickly got up, and she didn't care about patting the dust on her body and smoothing her hair, so she rushed to the edge of the kang.