Chapter 27: Weekend Plus Update, Second Even More Offer

Being a wife, cooking, tidying up and feeding the pigs to the ground, what work shouldn’t be prepared? Even if he hides now, there is no doubt that another disturbance will occur someday. Since the parents-in-law and Erfang and Sanfang are determined to cheat themselves, it is better to meet them. As for whether they can follow their wishes, it depends on their own.

    Glancing at Zhang's face, Li Qingnuan lowered his head, but responded in a low voice. In that way, she was a scared little daughter-in-law, but no one knew what Li Qingnuan was thinking about.

    Zhang's feeling of depression in his heart eased a lot when she saw that she was so sensible and lifted. After eating, the old man Tian was not in a hurry to let the juniors pick up his troubles, but coughed. His sound was like a signal, directly causing several other people to sit up.

    Looking at the sons in the house, Old Man Tian grunted a few times and said gloomily, "Boss, the wheat has been harvested, and taxes are going to be paid again. See when you can make up the six taels of silver for the family. ""

    Tian Tieshi twitched his eyes when he heard his father's question, and replied solemnly, "Father, I have borrowed a lot of foreign debts as a married couple, but Uncle Liu still owes seven or eight taels of silver."

    No matter how stupid his Tian Tieshi is, it is impossible not to leave some family property for his wife. Moreover, for so many years, he has paid a lot of money to his family. It is impossible for his parents to pay the Nongsang head tax.

    The old man raised his eyelids, as if he hadn't heard Tian Tieshi's words, and continued, "Autumn Mingzi will go to the private school too. I have to make arrangements for him if I find out. Everyone, your wife just married Come here, I have a lot of dowry in my hand, so it's better to add some to your nephew! As for the third child, you can pay as much as you have on hand. For the fourth child, I also asked someone to take the letter."

    When Li Qingnuan heard that this was asking for money, he sneered in his heart. The three days are not over yet, the Tian family's grandmother began to ponder his dowry? What the youngest, when she is such a fool! The third child has always been the same as the two. The fourth child has never heard of a eldest son in the house for so many years.

    Seeing his father's thoughts, Tian Tieshi's face suddenly became hard to look at, his eyes were heavy, and he sat silent on the seat.

    Seeing that the eldest and his wife didn't talk to anyone, Zhang was anxious, and if no one paid the money, he would have to pay out of her in the end. Her face was dark and gloomy, she was bluffing, her eyes were like a knife, and she greeted Tian Tieshi and her couple, and yelled, "Why, what does it mean to not say anything? You hide your secrets as soon as you marry a daughter-in-law. "

    She had heard that Li Qingshan had prepared a big red seal for his sister, and she had a half-cente of silver. Besides, it's not yet autumn, and there are still many things in the mountains, but if Fantian iron and stone sneaked into the mountains twice, the money was also available.

    "Daddy and mother, it’s not that my daughter-in-law didn’t give it. It’s just that my parents didn’t like it when I was in my natal family, let alone preparing a dowry. The eldest brother and sister-in-law prepared some things for them, but the quilt and camphor wood box were not worth it. Money..." Li Qingnuan lost his head, glanced at his own man from the corner of his eyes, and then said, "Jian'er Xianggong also said that he owed the town Xia's carpenter more than one hundred labor money to the town. There is still more. The folks in the village helped, but we haven't paid the courtesy yet, so we have to buy some more candy to share with the people who helped that day..."