Chapter 31

This is just the beginning. As long as the Tian family is not too much, she will deal with it so softly and hardly. But if Zhang and the others engage in moths, then she will get a bunch of moths to kill them.

    When Tian Tieshi saw his wife's face turned pale and seemed to be exhausted, he quickly got up and pulled the person to his side, wondering about his carelessness in his heart.

    He followed his wife and left the main house. Once back to the room, Tian Tieshi immediately closed the door and picked up his wife and placed it on the kang carefully. Then he  turned over to find the dim sum he bought before, and went to the stove to scoop a bowl of slurping rice soup.

    Li Qingnuan actually ate a lot today, but looking at this silly busy man, she still sat up and drank a few more sips of soup. Because they came back early today, the two of them didn't go to bed directly.

    "Msang-gong (My husband) , today’s business..." Li Qingnuan nestled in her own man’s arms, her fingers twisted together, and she was also a little worried about this filial and honest man because she was at the dinner table. The performance has created a barrier. After all, even if he said that he didn't worry about her becoming a shrew 10,000 times, he might as well act once.

    Tian Tieshi smiled hehe, lowered his head and gnawed on Li Qingnuan's cheek, then looked at her gradually reddening face and sighed. Distressedly touched his wife’s skinny waist prostitute, poked her little arm, and then pondered and said, "Wife, you are too skinny. No one is afraid to be a shrew. Or we can start driving tomorrow. Let’s make a small stove.”

    The so-called opening of a small stove is of course not blatant.

    Listening to the words of warm heart, feeling the thoughtfulness and distress of her own man, Li Qingnuan's heart only feels as sweet as if she wipes honey. She curled her lips pretentiously, and then deliberately grumbled twice, "If they are bullying me in the future, I won't be wronged just because of giving you face."

    Seeing the person in her arms "threatening" himself, Tian Tieshi couldn't imagine that one day her face was full of grievances, and he felt uncomfortable and anxious when he moved so much with the idea of ​​aggrieved by his wife.

    Tian Tieshi secretly stole the incense in his hand, and showed serious loyalty on his face, saying that he would definitely support his wife. A joke, just the weak look of his wife , without any thoughts of her own, then she shouldn't be bullied to death.

    The two people were nagging, and they didn't know how many useful things they said. Anyway, the two of them did physical exercises like that for a while.

    Li Qingnuan’s head rested on the man’s sturdy chest, yawned a little, and said that she wanted the man to do the work tomorrow, "Tomorrow, I will brush the tub, and you can go to the elder brother to find some wood to use. Then cut a shelf to put a small object  like soap flower..."

 She gestured to the object that she thought in her heart. Anyway, her own requirements are not high, as long as it can be used. The man in her family can make some simple household utensils, and saves the cost of finding a carpenter because of a small shelf.

    Tian Tieshi patted his wife's back with his backhand and replied repeatedly. Seeing that the wife was sweating a little hotly. He hurried down to the ground shirtless, wet the cloth towel first, and then took a fan on the kang.

    When it was completely dark and it was not too early, Li Qingnuan rubbed his head lazily. Then she fell asleep with Tian Tieshi's gentle fanning.