Chapter 75 The Rabbit Bites In A Hurry

"Hey, the daughter of the Qian family, where did you get such a big face? Don't say that I gave my man a daughter just a year after marrying him. Just say that even if I can't have a son, as long as we don't get divorced, then I'm his wife. It's really disgusting for you to say such a thing as an unmarried girl."

Li Qingnuan glanced at Qian Fangfang, and if she didn't want to do it before, then When she wanted to seduce/incite her own man and slut to scare the child, she made up her mind to break Qian Fangfang's mouth full of teeth. "It doesn't matter if you are flirting with men everywhere, and now you run up to me and have fun, just when everyone thinks you are a torii? Or is it that you don't want the last layer of skin, and plan to just tear your clothes off in front of my man?"

Li Qingnuan was angry again, and now her mouth is poisonous.

"As long as you ask for a face, I won't be able to say anything ." Li Qingnuan didn't care whether the ugly words she said shocked others, she just continued to say sharply, "you want to die or live. Don't stay in my place, go back to your house and spoil it. I also told you, if you really jumped into the water and threw into the well, it would be your own sins and shame to live on. Then you better be died than Catch something that is inconspicuous and soak in the pig cage."

"Daughter-in-law of the Tian family, you...don't go too far..." Aunt Lu's old face was blushing, especially It was listening to the people around her laughing at how shameless she was with her daughter. She couldn't enter the door of Lizheng's house, so she came to think about the man who had a wife, and she leaned against her daughter softly.

"Ms. Lu, hurry up and take your daughter away, or I'll throw it away." Tian Tieshi took a step forward and stood beside his wife while stroking her back to give her a smooth breath. While looking at the two women with three tears.

For his wife, he didn't want to be polite at all.

At this moment, the old man with a hoe ready to dig the ground came. Just listening to a few jokes from the people around him, he understood what shameless things his wife and daughter were doing. The reputation of being an honest man accumulated by the old Qian family over several lifetimes is over.

With red eyes, he took a hoe and smashed Aunt Lu and Qian Fangfang on top of them. The two people who smashed them screamed and staggered out of the Tian's yard, supporting each other.

He has only been a hero once in his life. As a representative of honest people, he would only bury his head in his work and think about how to get food rations for his family. Who knows, his own wife will teach her daughter to look like this.

Aunt Lu, who was driven home, was beaten up with Qian Fangfang, and then the old man Qian asked someone to write a divorce letter and asked the Lu family to pick her up. As for Qian Fangfang, at first, because she was afraid of her father's scolding and punishment, she went back to her grandmother's house, but after half a month, she was run off with her cousin, and she had no choice but to return home with her tail tucked.

Afterwards, Qian Laohan and Qian Fangfang took a detour when they saw the Tian family, for fear of being scolded by the nose.

Seeing that the farce ended, Li Qingnuan sighed and softened her face. Several well-informed women around came up to comfort a few words. They also know that Qing Nuan must have been angry. In the past, she always spoke with people in a kind manner. Even if someone's work was broken and some objects were damaged, she never scolded anyone.

In fact, it's not enough to be angry, but she is really unhappy in her heart. Even more because of the rushing around, and the aggressive support just now, she seemed a little tired.