Chapter 71 Sweet and Sweet

Although the Tian family held the full moon banquet two days ago, although Li Dapeng didn't come, a pair of small silver bracelets were brought along. When Li Qingshan let his brother-in-law pick him up, they realized that the kid had sold the Li family's fields and went to work, and no one could tell where he went.

  Of course, this matter did not affect the Tian family, who were busy learning to take care of their children. At best, Li Qingnuan only sighed a few times in her spare time.

  Li Qingnuan went to the stove to cook after drying the bedding sheets that Tian Tieshi had removed and washed by the river on the drying line. Now that it is the third and thirteenth month of the lunar calendar, the sky has become warmer, and at the same time, the business of duck intestines has begun.

  Of course, this is what the shopkeeper of Zhouji came to talk about a few days ago. Because Li Qingnuan was confinement, and she also wanted her man to try some business, after explaining how to negotiate the price and how to make a contract, she gave him full authority to contact him.

  The shopkeeper Zhou is a shrewd person, but he can't stand Tian Tieshi, the stupid donkey who doesn't give in to the rules and prices set by his wife In the end, the contract for supply was signed at the price of fifteen cents. After that, their family went to Zhouji to deliver a return every three days, with ten pounds each time.

  Because Zhou Ji has a rule for packing and arranging food boxes for diners, many people will take this fresh side dish with them when they go to pick up the food boxes, but they are not worried about sales.

  No, since he had this deal, Tian Tieshi has been carrying duck intestines every two days, and he will also have some meat along the way. After coming and going like this, he has become a regular customer of the East Street Meat Market, and any shopkeeper is happy to say hello when he sees him.

  This is the case for most of the people who buy things. They open the door and are always guests. If they meet and laugh, they leave a good impression. Maybe one day the other party will become their own God of Wealth.

  After Mrs. He and Lin Yueniang finished stretching their face today, they both went into the kitchen and laughed at Li Qingnuan. Seeing that there was nothing to help, they all went inside to see Xiao Qiu'er who was sleeping soundly on the kang.

  Xiaoqiuer now has a big name, called Tian Wanxin. This name was seen by his father who went to the town to find a literate gentleman, and said that it means beautiful and pleasant. Wanxin is probably a beautiful and charming appearance, intelligent and elegant inside, and is a blessed name.

  Although her name shows her temperament everywhere, the mother-in-law and her mother in this village always like to call her Qiu'er. Sometimes her father would also follow along, pinching her fleshy little arm and calling out to Little Meatball. I really worry about her...

  "This baby is getting better and better as she grows, it's almost like the fat baby in the New Year's picture." Mrs. He carefully touched her little niece's face and praised her with pride.

  Although Lin Yueniang has never given birth to any children, every time she sees Xiao Qiu'er clapping and babbling, her face will swell with blood. So after hearing what He shi said, she nodded again and again. The eyeballs are almost sticking to the doll like a pig.

  Seeing her like this, Mrs He felt amused in her heart, and could not help but joke that if she likes children, she should quickly find a good marriage. If it was an outsider, she would definitely not say such a thing because of Lin Yueniang's withdrawal from the relatives. This is because the two of them were close, and He Shi would only say a few words half-jokingly.