Chapter 18 Happy Dragon Boat Festival

"Old man, I was wrong about this, because I didn't teach the children well. But look at Xiu'e and Pengzi, don't let me go. Pengzi is about to follow his master to read and promising, then Zhu scholar just praised our son’s article, saying that as long as he studies hard, he will definitely be able to become an official..." Wang’s snot while wiping tears with her sleeves, she is really scared at the moment. As for Xiu'e, as a mother she had been worried about her a long time ago, but she must have done something with her own interests. "Xiu'e, tell your father that you are wrong. If you want to marry Tian's family, it's fine and tell your sister."

    Li Xiu'e changed her face by her mother hurriedly reply, she didn't want to marry the muddy leg. In the town, several rich young masters showed interested on her, and even the girl in the embroidery room who followed the master to study the female red color envied her and said that she had the life of a young lady.

    "Mother, I won't marry. Those mud legs are worthy of someone like my sister, so I don't want to marry a farmer, I'll have nothing in my life..." Li Xiu'e threw herself on Wang's body, crying. With tears on that delicate face, it is really delicate and distressing.

    After all, it was the child she had been in pain for so many years. Old man Li had never thought of forcing Xiu'e to marry, so he could only look at Li Qingnuan in embarrassment. Moreover,  Wang  has followed him for so many years, no credit and hard work, although she owes something, but in the end she gave birth to two children for the Li family. After so many years, he really never thought of divorcing Wang.

    Seeing Wang's and Li Xiu'e's tearful look on their faces, Li Qingnuan didn't bother to care about it, anyway, that wedding dress was a guise. She had the embroidered wedding gown that Tian Tieshi sent later, so naturally she didn't really feel sorry for the freshly outlined red cloth.

    "Father, today the little girl will pack things up and go to my place. Anyway, I don’t have the dirty thing about the bad guy’s wedding dress. Although He’s not smart, she's good for the little girl. I’m not capable but I can also send my sister off to marry." This is the first time Li Qingshan has said this to Old Man Li . He can see that there is no place for their brothers and sisters in this family. Even if the younger sister is about to get married, Wang's mother and daughter still can't tolerate her. In this case, it's better to let the girl go to him, anyway, she won't be ashamed.

    In a village, the separation of the family and the departure of the daughters from the family are extremely serious, especially for a surname, which means disaster. Either the children are not filial, or the elders are not kind. That's why Old Man Li thought about suppressing this matter with a single sentence at the beginning, but he didn't expect the matter to reach this point.

    If it were placed a few years ago, he might still use a whip to beat the troublesome son, but now he is old, and his young and strong son has become a separate family , what else can he do?

    "Okay, I can't help you guys, you can do whatever you want. This Li family is a failure." The old man Li buckled and left the room after he finished speaking.

    Li Qingshan and Li Qingnuan looked at each other, ignored the crying mother and daughter in the room, and left by themselves.

    When Old Man Li left his hands like this, he didn't mean to be disregarding his face. He just understood that he couldn't control the children anymore, so it's better to just let Li Qingnuan get married with this opportunity. Moreover, His wife did not buy her a decent item, and the wedding dress was ruined. If she married from her old house, it would affect Xiu'e's future marriage, and it would be talk by outsiders. If Qing Nuan was married from the eldest's family, then her dowry and her love at the time of marriage have nothing to do with the old house.

    Moreover, with Wang's greedy temperament, she would definitely not give Li Qingshan the six-two-six silver, so it's better to make a fuss like this to save the two families from smashing the silver.

    Li Qingnuan stood outside the house for a while, silently glanced at the old man Li who was sitting on the millstone, and felt a sense of relief in a daze. Originally, if Old Man Li mentioned her betrothal gift, perhaps she would still be unbearable or grateful, but now she is completely disappointed.

    But if she could exchange those few taels of silver for Ansheng, she would be content. In this place where the spitting stars can drown people, she can only let others see that it is the people in the old house of the Li family who are not sorry to her, not that she is rotten and disrespects her parents.

    Li Qingshan's thoughts are not that complicated. At this moment, he is still thinking about preparing something quickly. The girl walks through his door, and she can't be looked down upon no matter what.

    This was originally the case, but when Li Qingnuan took something and asked his brother Li Qingshan to pull the wild goose to go out. The curtain on the door of the main house was suddenly opened, and Wang rushed to the yard as if weeping in mourning to take Li Qingnuan's way.

    At the moment she was sober, her Pengzi has not yet separated, and the reputation of the Li family is that of Pengzi. Seeing that Pengzi will reach thirteen in two years, not to talk about the relationship, if the reputation is bad, then the private school will not be good. Then there is Xiu'e. When she came back this time, Wang wanted to take advantage of the ease at home and set her up with Zhu Xiucai. Xiucai Niang is the most particular person in Chaohegou. If something goes wrong at this time, then Xiu E's marriage is hard to say.

    The importance of this reputation to the people in the village is self-evident, if it really makes Li Qingnuan go as she wish, then how will the life go after that.

     Wang thought more and more deeply, and even wanted to step forward and grab Li Qingnuan’s sleeves, "Smelly girl, you have eaten from this old lady and wear from old lady. You are going to marry now, and want to dump this old lady, but there is no way... ..."

   When the old man saw Wang's disheveled madness, Li Qingshan pulled Li Qingnuan, and the anger came out again. He got up with an iron complexion, walked to Wang's side, and dragged her to him. On the one hand, "Okay, because of you, the old Li family is very famous in this Chaohegou. Maybe there is no gossip in the town, you still have a face. My old Li family are good children. ,You are going toforced to die..."

    Wang, who was still pulling Li Qingnuan’s sleeves, was torn, and she stumbled or fell to the ground. She wanted to scold again. But looking at the ugly face of Old Man Li, she could only watch Li Qingnuan brother and sister go out the door unwillingly.

    Li Xiu'e also poked her head out of the room at this moment. Seeing that her parents didn't fight again, she quickly wiped her face and came out.

    "Father, I..." Li Xiu'e is not well-behaved right now, she is afraid that she will cause trouble to her upper body again, so that her father will mention letting her marry the Tian family again.

    Old man Li glanced at Li Xiu'e decadently. He only felt that he had no mental head all over his body. He waved his hand weakly, "Pull your mother up, else she  will  be so noisy."

    Wang  was stunned by the old man Li . , she was beaten again, and she was really afraid of being deprived, so she could only curse in her heart unwillingly. If she was sent back to her natal family, the brothers would  strip her alive. When she was a widow, she did much to provoke trouble for the family.

    Li Qingnuan naturally felt Wang's resentment, but neither she nor Li Qingshan looked back. Li Qingnuan didn't mention the wedding dress when she met fellow villagers on Dao'er, but cleverly greeted according to  seniority. Sometimes when she met the auntie who helped Zhang Luo in the marriage, she was not ashamed, and whispered to others that she had walked through the door of her eldest brother on the day of marriage.

    In this way, Li Qingnuan was completely free from the Li family and  Wang . The women in the village who got together to do needlework after the farmers were busy began to guess how the girl Li Qingnuan was forced out of the house by  Wang . And those sturdy guys, when they are together and bragging, they also inevitably joke a few things about the old man's house.

    Some people shook the matter of Li Xiu'e ruining her wedding dress. However, no matter how embarrassed Li Xiu'e and the Li family would be, how they feel ashamed to see people, Tian Tieshi's wedding is just the day after tomorrow.