Chapter 32

Her mind gradually recovered, and Zhang also regretted that she had made such a fuss today. Looking at the folks who hadn't dispersed, she snorted and turned back to the front yard with a cold snort. But just half an hour after she left, it spread throughout the village. Tian's mother-in-law, Zhang, attacked the new wife and beaten  Qing Nuan's forehead with a stick.

    In the village, a group of people can come to help when there is something to do, but if anyone is embarrassed, there is nothing to hide.

    He Shi had just finished cleaning up the work at home when she saw a sister-in-law whom she had made friends in the village came to visit. The sister-in-law didn't even enter the house, but left after a few words at the door. But just these few words directly tortured He's heart on the fire. The girl was beaten at Tian's house. She heard that she was still beaten by firewood sticks. Is it worth it?

    She first sent Da Lang to find other children in the village, and then locked the door to Qian's house, who sent fodder to the town once every two days, so that she could send someone a letter to her man.

    When she arrived at Tian's house, she happened to run into Old Man Tian who was planning to go out. Although  He Shi herself is a softhearted, she treats Li Qingnuan and Dalang as a junior, and who will be a soft after the child is wronged? The so-called mother is stronger, and this sentence also applies to her "mother-like" eldest sister-in-law.

    "Uncle Tian, ​​I have sent a letter to my man, and when he comes back, let's talk about the beating of my girl." He shi  face was gloomy, not noisy or noisy, and she stood coldly at the door.

    Old man Tian also knew that his wife really stabbed the basket this time, so he didn't let anyone go to the big room for breakfast. Even if Dafang went to the stove to cook special dishes, boiled the eggs and took them back to the room, he did not dare to criticize him. As for the defeated lady of Zhang shi, she was scared, so he hummed and went to cook with the second wife's wife.

    Originally thought, this thing will pass, no matter how wronged the eldest child is, he will not really do anything with his parents. Later, when his temper has passed, he will say a few soft words as a father, and the mother will add fuel and jealousy to beat the drum on the side of the son, so that he and his wife will be separated, and the family will be happy. Who knows, this is out of the He Shi. with Li Qingshan's violent temper if he is really found out, I'm afraid there will be some noise.

    Seeing He Shi entered the East Room, Old Man Tian sighed and complained about Zhang. Isn't this all right? Even if you want to change the law to toss the eldest-in-law, you have to do secretly at home. Now it's good, people haven't been tossed enough, and they are embarrassed. He could even think that he would be ridiculed when he went out to the field after a while.

    Over the next two days, Old Man Tian and Zhang saw that the Li Family hadn't come to toss them, and Da Fang didn't make a fuss about that day. So They gradually relieved, this family is more solidly sprouting, and every morning he starts to greet Li Qingnuan to get up and cook.

    No, at the dinner table, Zhang and Xiao Zhang ran away to find Li Qingnuan because of work in the stove. The inside story also revealed that she bought the Tian family six hundred and twenty-six silver, so she had to serve the Tian family's .

    Before Tian Tieshi could refute, Li Qingnuan suddenly felt a ringing in her ears and black eyes, and then some warm liquid fell on the back of her hand. She suppressed the dizziness in her head and lowered her head, but saw the bright red liquid speeding up and falling on her hands and clothes.