Chapter 53 The silver is back.

Aunt Li doesn't want to be as slippery as she used to be when she was cheap with Wang's. She waved the long spoon in her hand and persuaded a few words.

  Seeing that Li Qingnuan really didn't need to help l here, she didn't force it. She also knows what the sister-in-law meant, now she has been for eight months, and the most inactive is the most unbearable little carelessness.

  Lin Yueniang wiped her hands, carefully helped Li Qingnuan back to the house, and asked her to go to the Kang to greet her neighbors first. You can't let people be left out in the cold, right? In addition, Tian Tieshi was dragged by Da Lang, and all the physical work outside was taken care of by this man, so Li Qingnuan followed everyone's wishes and leaned on the pile of quilts on the kang.

  Li Qingshan and He Shi are both honest people. Besides, they have cooked all the meat except for the half fan of pork that they sold today. Anyway, they should let this Chaohegou people who are reluctant to eat meat all year round have fun. Ah. So there is enough meat in the stewed sauerkraut noodles and stir-fried cabbage. Because the sausage was out of the pot, He Shi also specially cut a section of it and mixed it with fried tofu slices and mixed it with a pot of cold dishes.

  Because there are so many people today and the cooking is done in a big pot, He Shi also put potatoes and diced white radish in the stew. Before finally out of the pot, people even scooped a large ladle of broth and poured it in and stuffed it together.

  This is oily and meaty again, and the aroma will come out after a while. It only smelled that many people were holding their necks waiting for the meal.

  After the big and small tables were set up in the yard, He Shi brought a few daughters-in-law from the same village and brought some big pots of vegetables into the yard. While placing the food on two tables separately, she greeted the adults and children in the room to come out to fill their stomachs.

  There are not many men helping today, but they can’t hold back their big appetites, so a pot on the big table can fit on the small table with two pots on the women’s and children’s side. Smelling the fragrant food, the child couldn't help but pull his own adult into the table first. After a few words with a laugh, the aunts who were sitting together according to their generations moved their chopsticks first.

  When the meal was over, everyone helped clean up the stove, and the diligent daughter-in-law also got together to wipe the stove and wash the greasy utensils. Seeing that there was nothing to help, the big men took the initiative to take down the cauldron in the yard, and by the way, gathered the wood ash together into the basket.

  The ash is waiting to clear, but they need to wash  clothes and  hair.

  When Tian Tieshi helped Li Qingnuan go , He Shi also specifically called the two of them, and repeatedly asked her man to take out the basket above the stove cabinet. In this basket are a few large pieces of pork, as well as the previously cooked sausage and a few pieces of pork skin jelly.

  The meat is not much, but it is fresh, enough for Li Qingnuan to spend a good year with Tian Tieshi.

  Li Qingnuan knew that this was the kindness of her sister-in-law, and that she really needed these items now, so she didn't refuse. When she returned home, she saw Tian Tieshi still worrisome, his lips that were clumsy and unable to speak were also pressed tightly, and his toes knew what this fool was worrying about.

  "Okay, can you still be sorrowful by life? Let's keep your hands tight and save a little bit. After the New Year, you will find a long-term job. Why can't you survive!" Li Qingnuan put the basket on the basket. Put it in a pot in the corner, and then find a grate with sorghum poles to cover it. After thinking about it, she was still worried that cats and dogs would steal food at night, so she asked Tian Tieshi to find two rocks to press on it.