Chapter 87 Have a good life

Li Qingnuan was actually somewhat resistant to her own man's life experience. In her two lifetimes, she never thought of becoming a royal family member. She wanted to live the same life as her grandma and grandpa. Although it doesn't mean that one acre of thin fields, the sun rises and the sun sets, but the family has fields and houses, some money in hand, enough food and clothing, and the family is happy together, there is no intrigue and no big rules to follow. bondage.

Even Li Qingnuan always felt that in Chaohegou all his life, he had friends, relatives and neighbors, and it was good to live a simple and simple life. She has nothing to pursue in her life, she only wants the child to be healthy, and that the fool doesn't change his mind. As for the big family, the official family, and Zhong Ming Ding Shi, she never thought about it. In fact, as a girl from a well-off family in modern times, she really can't imagine the kind of life where there are countless rigid rules for every meal, and she even rejects the kind of clothes that have to be inside three layers and three layers outside, to avoid this noble person Life.

But now, no matter how she felt, she couldn't refuse to enter the capital to go to the palace. She looked at the man with pursed lips and sullen face, and her heart just kept beating. It's not that she doesn't believe it, she is really worried that this man will be confused by the prosperity and will not go back with her.

Compared with the complicated thoughts of adults, the three little slicks are not happy, and they are eager to watch the scenery outside in front of the carriage window. Seeing something strange, Xiao Qiu'er would twist her neck and greet her parents to watch it together.

Because they were on the road, when the group arrived at the post station, they all changed horses instead of cars, and they all bought cooked food that was easy to carry. Fortunately, King Jin An was careful, and he prepared many snacks that children love, which can be regarded as solving the problem of eating and drinking for his little niece and nephew.

The carriage was specially prepared by King Jin'an ordered by Jingzhou Post Station. No, it was just dark, and the three little ones couldn't bear to be trapped in their parents' arms, staring and falling asleep.

"wife, take the babies to the back couch for a while, I'll be watching over you." Tian Tieshi gently put Qiu'er in his arms on the soft couch, then took Rourou and Yuanyuan, "Then I asked, we still have to travel for two days, so don't burn your body."

No matter how helpless he was, Tian Tieshi would never neglect to take care of his wife. Even if he was about to die now, he still remembered his original thoughts and had to protect his wife.

The next day, Li Qingnuan stretched out his hand to pat the baby sleeping on the couch in a daze, but when he touched it, there was even one missing, and immediately broke out in sweat. He sat up abruptly, looked left and right, and Xiao Qiu'er was no longer in the carriage. She hurriedly dragged her man. Could it be because the motorcade was resting at night and her daughter was lost for fun?

Seeing his wife crying, Tian Tieshi quickly opened the curtain on the window, "wife, don't cry, Xiao Qiuer is riding a horse outside."

Sniffling, Li Qingnuan calmed down and looked at that little girl. Aren't you just having fun playing heartlessly?

"Second uncle, second uncle, tell me quickly, did you kick the bad guy away?" The little girl rang out with excited business, and her little hand kept urging her second uncle to continue telling the story. .

Seeing her daughter giggling and laughing, Li Qingnuan's heart became strangely sour again. This girl, she was worried for nothing. Didn't she leave her behind when she taught her not to talk to strangers?