Chapter 56 Purchasing New Year's Goods,

He took advantage of the town to go to the fair, and Old Uncle Tian planned to go to the official house for filing, and then took advantage of the enthusiasm of everyone to go to the fair to sell the house at a price.

  There is also the case of Zhao Tieniu, where people cleaned up their old house, and then the ancestors of the ancestral hall lent that piece of land to the wolf-slaying hero for temporary residence.

  Next, a group of people was nothing more than talking about whose son had booked which daughter, or which village's son was praised by the teacher of the private school, and what was wrong with which one...

  Wait until it gets dark Now, the talents of Tian Tieshi's family are all gone. Li Qingnuan made noodles for the luncheon meal, and then cut a bowl of pickles. After a few people ate in a hurry, Tian Tieshi took a few kangs from home and was helped Zhao Tieniu tidy up.

  Originally, they were thinking, let Zhao Tieniu make do with one night at their own house. They could think about going there. A pregnant woman at home and a single man left behind would be easy to provoke gossip. Although Zhao Tieniu was naive, he was not stupid, he knew the significance here. After dinner, he asked the Tian family brothers to take him to the yard that Li was talking about.

  On the second day, Tian Tieshi borrowed a donkey from Uncle Zhao's house, put on a cart and went out. Because he was worried that his wife would be cold, he also deliberately laid two mattresses on the cart. After he carried his wife up, he went back to the house and took a quilt to cover her wife . After the placement was completed, he thrilled to put on his wife's special gloves.

  This glove he would not bear to wear on weekdays. Unlike those sleeves, this handguard was made very delicately. Wearing it on your hand will not affect your work at all.

  Li Qingnuan looked at him stupidly, couldn't help pouting, and leaned forward and kissed the man's cheek. She found that since the separation of the family, this silly smile has become more and more, in fact, even she feels more comfortable in life. This kind of pleasure is not material, but the psychology is not so depressed and does not need to be irritable all the time.

  Tian Tieshi was so happy that  he almost couldn't find Beibei, so he called her to kiss again. In his yard, he didn't have to be too embarrassed, so Li Qingnuan twisted and kissed him on the cheek. Immediately, she was amused by the incoherent boy who could not wait to run in circles.

  "Okay, let's go quickly, now Tie Niu brothers must be waiting at the entrance of the village." She also blushed a little by Tian Tieshi's fiery eyes, but felt that she was cautious and thumped.

  It's an old husband and wife, and the baby is about to be born. Why can't she resist the stunned look in the eyes of the foolish man? Li Qingnuan couldn't help but wailed, but she was inexplicably sweet in her heart. After so long, the relationship between the two of them is still very strong. This kind of feeling, for a transgressive girl who has little ambition and no gold fingers, is there anything else that is not enough?

  At the entrance of the village, the two carried Zhao Tieniu, who was carrying a burden. Let him sit in the front of the cart with Tian Tieshi, and the three of them will go to town and gossiping. Although it had just snowed, after all, this was the last market a year ago, so there were not many people on the road. Fortunately, the few acquaintances they met knew that a small donkey cart couldn't carry anyone, so there was not cheeky to ride.

  When the three of them arrived in town, the sky was already bright. Everyone who goes back and forth is carrying a basket or carrying a basket, thinking about it, they are planning to return with a full load.