Chapter 67 The Deed of a Major Client Entering

he first went to check the courtyard door that was bolted down. Then came to the main house and knocked on the door.

  Li Qingnuan heard her man's voice in a daze, and hurriedly hugged his stomach to relax, and then lit the lamp on the kang. In the past few days, her body has been getting heavier and heavier, especially when she was drowsy and confused and just woke up, it always took a long time to slow down.

  Opening the door, Tian Tieshi first put the burden in his hand on the table. He took the lamp from his wife  hand and put it on the table, then he hugged his wife and said it was just two mouthfuls.

  Today, except for the little thing he ate early in the morning, he didn't care about eating anything else all day. It's been a long day, and although they haven't found a suitable big cow, they have received a few orders.

  It turned out that today he first went to Dashi Village and Beicun to watch cattle, and there he met the shopkeeper of Zhao's groceries who was going to collect the baskets. When he heard that it was Tian Tieshi, he hurriedly chased after him. Said that he wanted to discuss the acquisition of some noodles with him.

  Zhao's grocery store is one of the largest shops in the town. Except for the official salt and beef that are controlled by the official family, his family is involved. At the end of the year, even meat is sold. If his own noodles can be acquired by him, it will be a safe way.

  However, Tian Tieshi is also a bold and careful person at critical times, especially when it comes to his wife. He didn't dare to be careless at all, so he didn't take the deposit from Shopkeeper Zhao on the spot, and only evaded that the noodles were made by his wife, and he didn't know how much money was made.   Sometimes good things come in pairs. He didn't find a cow, so he had to go to the town's cattle dealer to have a look. But before he could take a few steps around the town, he ran into Lizheng who was leading people back. Li Zheng laughed and boasted that the small wine and side dishes his wife gave were delicious, and asked what it was called, but they were not sold in the town.

  When he scratched his head embarrassedly and answered, he heard the man behind Lizheng speak, saying that he should take the time to send some to Babaolou.

  If you put it on a person with a narrow mind, I'm afraid that you'd be unhappy and scolded for not knowing how to flatter me if you were to be blamed by this kind of idiot who is not the same type. But the shopkeeper Zhao is different. He also had a period of soul when he was young. At that time, it can be said that he had tasted the warmth and warmth of human beings, and was used to seeing human faces and ghosts. Therefore, there is a kind of generosity for honest and loyal farmers. In addition, he prides himself on seeing people accurately, and after just listening to a few words, he knew that Tian Tieshi, who was full of foolishness, didn't want to raise the price, but really didn't know how to talk about it.

  In the end, the two made an appointment, and the shopkeeper Zhao would personally go to Chaohegou to see the craftsmanship of the Tian family's wife.

  This idiot didn't know that he was just giving him a good face, and said something casually, so he was in high spirits now, and he could only kiss his wife blindly when he was happy. Babaolou, a meal in that place costs half a tael of silver. If you can really sell your own food,  won't you be able to make a lot of money?

  Li Qingnuan seemed to dislike it and pushed his head away from his cheek, and then brought the warm food on the stove for him to fill his stomach.

  Just at this moment, Tian Tieshi's stomach growled. He was stunned for a moment, who was still saying that he was not hungry, and then his swarthy face turned red with fire. That is to say, the lights in the room are dimly lit, and it is difficult to see clearly, otherwise, you will have to be teased by your wife.