Chapter 2 The Enemy in the Sister-in-law's Mouth

This Chaohe Gou'er Village is no better than the outside. There are dozens of families in the village, relying on a few acres of land uploaded by their ancestors to feed the whole family, and there is not much left for tax rations. So those serious doctors, no one wants to come here. In this way, there are some barefoot doctors who are self-taught. These doctors usually get the income from the fields of their homes, and each family in the village provides 30 catties of wheat per year.

    After a while, Old Man Li came back sweaty, and behind him was an old doctor with a white beard. The doctor walked in, glanced at Wang who was still cursing, and sat down on the stool in front of Li Jiran's bed to get her pulse.

    Although Wang was pungent, she was also a wink, and she knew in her heart that anyone in the village she could provoke , but the barefoot doctor could not offend him. Not to mention that the doctor's status in the village is not low, but that she may not be sure that she will have a headache in the future. If she offends the doctor, then no one will come and get the pulse when she in need.

    Sister in law He was so close, seeing the doctor's brows frowning and tightening, she couldn't help but bang the drums in her heart. Some panic asked about the situation.

    He's tone seemed to be a little bad, and Wang also grabbed Old Man Li, and thought nervously, don't talk about any symptoms at this juncture. Otherwise, the Tian family's money would be out of hand.

    "Doctor, what do you think is the matter with my daughter?" Old man Li was pulled by his wife and hurriedly asked.

    The old doctor raised his eyelids and glanced at Li Jiran who was stunned on the bed. Seeing that there was expectation and light in her eyes, a bright light flashed in her eyes. He knew exactly what life this girl was living in Wang's hands, but even those hardships did not bring about fatal destruction and despair to this girl, but this kind of inexplicable security and coolness.

    "Girl, listening to my grandfather's advice, sometimes you may encounter new opportunities when you change the environment."

      These days, Tian Tieshi saves money and wants to marry, and Wang  spread rumors that Li Qingnuan has something to do with Tian Tieshi. It's no secret. Although Tian's family is not safe, Tieshi's child is a solid eye and treats others kindly. More importantly, the child had to save money to marry a wife, and he went to the mountains many times, risking being bitten by a jackal boar to pick up game. If he marries his wife like this, can she take care of him?

    The old doctor loves these two children, not to mention that Tie Shi is a man who is not afraid of being wronged. Speaking of Li Qingnuan in front of him, that was a person who worked for the stepmother as a child, and even washed diapers for her younger brother Li Dapeng. In previous years, during the Chinese New Year, there were people visiting the village, and they often saw the girl trapped in this small ruined house, not daring to enter the main house to serve.

    Li Jiran saw that the old doctor was not malicious, and he probably also saw that the original body could not survive in this home, so he persuaded her. However, she also had some clues in her heart for the hints that were in and out of the old doctor's words, and she would ask her sister-in-law after waiting for everyone to leave.

    The old doctor didn't exaggerate Li Qingnuan's condition. He just said that the hot weather make hysteria, and she will be better after drinking two bowls of mung bean water to reduce the fire. Seeing that the doctor had packed up his things and was leaving, Sister in law He hurried to the kitchen and took two wotou mixed with white flour and handed them over. It was an extra harvest for others to take a trip.