Chapter 63: Rare and Rare

After finishing the recipe, Li Qingnuan looked for a sunny day and began to think about pulling some noodles. Anyone who has made vermicelli at home knows that the thin noodles that they have cut at home are often broken due to uneven force when they are pulled down with a wooden stick, and the noodles that are stretched are not easy to break when making ramen noodles. This is not only due to the quality of the noodles, but also because a natural ash agent is added to the ramen noodles. The ash agent is obtained by burning ash from the ash grass. In the past, farmers were poor and reluctant to buy glutinous rice noodles, so they would use this ash powder to steam steamed buns and cook beans. Li Qingnuan knew that this thing was worthless, and it looked black and yellowish, but with the surface it came out, it could achieve the effect of being as thin as cotton thread. Otherwise, how could there be a saying of ramen noodles in the next world!

  What's more, this straw ash will not affect the taste.

  After the reconciled two bowls of noodles , Li Qingnuan pulled down along the softness of the noodles. When the shape of the thin noodles came out, she quickly asked Tian Tieshi to help hang it on the drying rack.

  This noodle rack was nailed by Tian Tieshi himself according to his wife's request. The four round wooden sticks on the top hang the stretched noodles, and the roots below are pressed with stones to prevent skewing. It does look like it.

  Put the rack in a ventilated place where you can see the sun, and it will be half dry in the afternoon.

  There are a lot of cats and dogs running in the village, especially big cats. In order to avoid them from spoiling things, Li Qingnuan moved the shelf into the east room at night.

  Early the next day, Li Qingnuan, who was thinking about some noodles, woke up at dawn. She poked the bronze-colored chest of the man beside her, said a few words, put on her clothes and tidied up a little, and went to the East Room.

  After a day and night of drying, the fine noodles have been air-dried. Smelling from a distance, there is also the aroma of sub-noodles.

  Looking at the thin noodles that was similar to what he imagined, Li Qingnuan almost burst into tears. She pulled off some dried noodles, scrambled some sauerkraut and duck intestines, and cooked a pot of hot and sour noodles soup.

  Smell it, it's really fragrant. This is not just Tian Tieshi, who had just cleaned up the house and opened the door, but when he arrived at the door of the kitchen, he grinned and sniffed and praised the fragrance of his wife's cooking.

  That's it, Li Qingnuan's dried noodles and duck intestines are finished. She has a lot of thought, and she specially used the wrapping paper of the candy and cakes for the New Year to make a handful of hanging bread, and then used a small oil paper bag to wrap some of the spicy tempeh that she had made earlier as ingredients. It looks clean and functional.

  As for the price, she set it at fifteen cents per pound. Because a pound of white noodles is nine cents, a pound of fine noodles can be produced. In addition to salt, tempeh for cooking noodles, oil paper for packaging, batter, and the wages of one person per catty, the cost is only about ten cents per catty. This does not include the labor cost that will be reduced by more production in the future.

  Li Qingnuan sent some noodles to her sister-in-law and the Lin family respectively, and the responses from both sides were good, especially when Mrs. He directly said that this thing is the most practical during busy farming seasons. You must know that when farming and harvesting wheat and corn, many people basically cook a meal in the morning in order to grab time for the wheat field. But at that time, women would feel distressed for the man who went to the ground to work as a coolie, regardless of whether it was eggs or meat, but the most willing to spend money. If you have this noodles, you can eat it as long as you boil it with boiled water and pickles, which saves time and relieves the hunger of farmers. Compared with cold eggs, it is not expensive.