Chapter 30

Even so, she is still obsessed with it, even if she regrets it a little, she only regrets letting Li Qingnuan get married so early. If she hadn't married, she might be able to accuse her of stealing people and shoes for her own Xiu'e.

    Because there was such a thing in the old house of the Li family, the fifth aunt never came again. Sometimes  Wang shi was really frustrated and wanted to come to the fifth aunt’s house, every time he would be blocked by the door. Go in and out of the fifth aunt's house as casually as before? Later, the fifth aunt ridiculed her directly in front of the neighbourhood, and the accusations and sarcasm of that quarter of an hour were not too serious. He always used to bully Li Qingnuan to please Wang's five aunts, and even now he even became the most unfair fighter Li Qingnuan had.

    Of course, even if Li Qingnuan heard about these things, she never cared about it. It's not that she has never seen Old Man Li, and occasionally takes things to see, and she will just shake her face and leave when Wang's words are not good or bad. Later, Li Qingnuan, including Li Qingshan's family, did not go to the old house anymore, and only asked the seniors in the village to help over the provision every year.

    Li Dapeng, Wang 's sharp-hearted man, also delayed enrollment because of this. Although he had known Zhu Xiucai for a few days, he went home to take up the burden of farming.

    Of course, this is not the final outcome of them. It is better to be prepared to be ruined when you abuse others at will. But the next thing, that's something later.

    Let’s talk about Tian’s side. During the next night’s meal, the fried meat stew was gone, the egg was gone, the oily pot of fried wotou was gone, and the pot was just a few pickled cucumbers and squishy boiled potatoes. . Now the people in the house are blasting the pot again.

    Zhang used her chopsticks to turn over the dishes in the pan, and there was no oil star on the boiled potatoes. The pickled cucumber is even more faint and lacking in flavor. After having the food a few days ago, how could she get used to this kind of clear soup, watery, meat, and oily meals now?

    In fact, it's not only that Zhang shi is not used to it, but the people in this room, except Tian Tieshi, whose face is not gloomy and black, each turning over the vegetables and muttering with their mouths held in their mouths?

    "Why don't you have any meat? This is a good potato without any oil stars, so it makes people eat it?" Zhang's face was bluffing, and she was secretly unhappy, "There are also pickled cucumbers. Some salt! You can swallow all the money that thiy old lady gave you."

    Li Qingnuan felt that every time she came to the main house for dinner, she would be refreshed and offline. Forget about the heart, everyone is the best among people!

    "That's right, sister-in-law, how can people eat such a mediocre meal? My family Mingzi couldn't stand such a mess when he was growing up and using his brain." Xiao Zhang couldn't help throwing his chopsticks on the table.

    She yelled with disliked yin and yang, "Don't take our family's things to honor the people of Li's family..." If it were other times, her words would really not cause anything, top Most of it makes Zhang feel unhappy. But now, the family has been eating good meat and food for many days, and suddenly now it is replaced with such a tasteless thing, who is not aggrieved in his heart. When a person is stunned, his mind will be much more, and the look at Li Qingnuan will be much worse.

    Li Qingnuan didn't speak, just glanced at her man in secret. Sure enough, Tian Tieshi put down the bowls and chopsticks and said gruffly, irritably, "Mother, you gave ninety cents to buy rapeseed oil and salt. What else is left? That bit of oil will take a month, so my wife shouldn’t just apply a thin layer when cooking."