Chapter 57 Xiao Zhang's Looking for Abuse

The materials of the clothes are actually very ordinary, nothing more than the coarse cloth clothes dyed with various festive colors, and some are painted with flowers, just to say that the workmanship is not necessarily fine.

  The guy also saw that the decision was the pregnant woman, so when he saw that she didn't like it, he hurried to the counter and changed some cloths. He also came over with a pink quilted cloak.

  Leaving aside whether Li Qingnuan was happy, he said that when Tian Tieshi saw the clothes he was holding in his arms, he felt that his wife would look good in them. After making a few gestures, the two of them finally decided to buy this cloak.

  As the new wife of the first year, Li Qingnuan really wanted to buy new clothes. After all, this is also an unwritten rule in the village. A girl who is a daughter-in-law must always wear new clothes when she goes to the grave during the New Year.

  The boy saw that the business was open, and when his eyeballs moved, he asked for two hundred yuan. There are not many ready-to-wear shops in this town, so he is not afraid to scare away buyers.

  Li Qingnuan grabbed Tian Tieshi who was about to pay, smiled with a gentle face, and seemed to put down the cloak in her hand with some embarrassment. Two hundred renminbi, she really regarded her as being taken advantage of.

  "Little brother, you see that we farmers can't make a lot of money in a year, but these two hundred characters are a bit high. Besides, we don't wear this cloak much. This is what I still use when I have a big belly. Now, after  give birth, even when the presser foot cover is not warm." Li Qingnuan glanced over the remaining cloaks on the counter, turning his mind slightly to know that this thing might not sell well. "It's better to just give me the money for lunch for a month, and I can sell it for sixty pens."

  She said it was not a matter of her own genius that it was sixty pens, plus the cost of cotton and Xiuniang is only thirty or forty cents, and if you leave some profit for him, sixty cents should be able to overwhelm the other party's reserve price. In addition, they all say that they will pay the money on the spot, and the other party will definitely let the money increase in a while.

  The boy looked bitter, but he had seen many bargaining people on weekdays, so he regained his former respect in a flash.

  The two argued on the price for a while, but in the end it was Li Qingnuan's seemingly helpless concession and the deal was sold for ninety cents. After going out, not taking a few steps, they ran into Xiao Zhang who had brought a little girl to the fair.

  When Xiao Zhang saw Li Qingnuan and Tian Tieshi, she shuddered first. She wanted to make a detour, but now the people on both sides are heads. She can't pretend to be invisible, isn't she? Especially when her gaze fell on the cloak held in Tian Tieshi's arms, countless bubbles of jealousy popped up in her heart. Damn, why can she only live with a man who has children, daughters and even a lot older than her? And her sister-in-law, whose got her husband love, can  held This useless cloak on the palm of her hand? , let alone a man of her own, will not let go of buying it even if it is a parent.

  "Oh, elder brother is really willing, this cloak is definitely not cheap. I don't know if the owner who owes people's debts knows that you have money and won't pay it back, will you think about it." Covered the corners of her mouth and smiled triumphantly. It’s just that the words in the mouth are much more vicious, "Let the bought daughter-in-law be so prodigal. I don’t know if the next child will be the life of drinking rice porridge and eating black dry food..."

  Tian Tieshi heard that Xiao Zhang’s  slandered his wife, the anger in his heart suddenly appeared, and the eyes looking at the other party became sharp. He was a person who died once, and the reason why he came back alive was entirely due to his reluctance to his wife.