Chapter 62 The first step to getting rich

Everyone said that he had money to go to the first market. Tian Tieshi wanted to beg for good fortune, but he couldn't get his wife to go to town to buy spices and duck intestines for marinade, so he borrowed Uncle Zhang's donkey cart and pulled his wife there in town.

  The two still went to the Baicaotang to find a doctor for a pulse number, and after receiving a lot of congratulations, they saved the donkey cart and went to the market to hang out.

  In Luoxia Town, every sixth is a market, that is, the sixth and sixteenth are large fairs, and the twelfth and twenty-fourth are small fairs. And the sixth day of the first lunar month is the first time of the year when it is very lively. On this day, the opera troupe in the town will also sing a free one-day play under the flyover. Jugglers and storytellers, and even more so, they tried their best to show off their housekeeping skills to make people applaud.

  At night, the government and wealthy families will also set off fireworks for everyone to watch. It can also be regarded as a reward from the officials to the people under their rule for their hard work and law-abiding throughout the year.

  Li Qingnuan hadn't joined in the fun for several days, and since he came into this world, she had never seen fireworks again. Now that she heard about it, her heart was itching. But looking at her tummy belly, she still didn't answer Tian Tieshi's plan.

  Even if she has never encountered such a lively New Year's festival, she can imagine the scene of crowds crowded shoulder to shoulder at night. If one accidentally falls or is bumped, her stomach can't stand it. If something happened to join in the fun, she would regret it for the rest of her life.

  Because the seasonings for making the spicy marinade are basically Chinese herbal medicines, except for the star anise, ginger, and scallion, the two returned to Baicaotang after selling the duck intestines and duck hearts. Speaking of which, the burly man who bought the ducks is also a sincere person. He heard that Li Qingnuan and the others came to buy duck intestines again. The man not only picked up the baskets for them, but also roughly wiped the broken bamboo baskets with leaves. Duck blood and filth on the head tilted.

  When she arrived at Baicaotang, Li Qingnuan asked about the price, and bought cumin, grass fruit, cloves, amomum, cardamom, fenugreek, fragrant leaves, a little salt, and realgar wine according to the recipe in his memory. There are more than 30 kinds of medicinal materials scattered here and there, and many kinds of herbs and fruits are all shipped from the south, and the price will naturally be much higher than that of aniseed and peppercorns. In the final settlement, a small amount of money was used.

  Because of Bentou, Li Qingnuan didn't feel bad about the money, and she had all the things she needed, and the two went home in the warm noon.

  "I've been searching for a few days when people have finished their New Year's greetings and rested, and work has started in various places. You can find a few good masons and young people who can endure hardship. Our family should also replace the fence around the circle. It's like a blue brick wall." Li Qingnuan got down from the donkey cart with a shy stomach, not because she was timid, but if she made braised vegetables in the future, she wouldn't be able to give it to everyone. Furthermore, if this craft is to be spread out, it will be worthless.

  Tian Tieshi's thinking was different from that of his daughter-in-law. He planned to go to the town to work when the weather was warm. The walls of the courtyard were higher, and the fences were replaced to make him feel more at ease. To save that there are no four or six people to provoke his wife.

  "Well, okay, I saw that the courtyard wall of Lizheng's house is made of blue bricks, so I looked at it quickly. We don't need to build big stones, let's go directly to the blue bricks. I'm looking at our front yard. It costs about three or four thousand blue bricks to enclose, and one blue brick is half a penny, so we have to prepare two taels of silver.” Tian Tieshi listened to the lively mind, calculated the cost in his heart, and babbled on his lips. How to do it.