Chapter 44 The End of the Best

Some days have passed since the funeral of Old Man Li, and the days between Li Qingshan and Tian Tieshi have also returned to calm. But a few days before the safe days, Li Xiu'e, the married girl, came back to the village again.

  Now Chaohegou'er doesn't know that Wang, who has just been widowed for half a month, is about to get married again. The matchmaker is his daughter Li Xiu'e.

  Outsiders can't say anything about other people's family affairs, but when people look at these two people again, they are somewhat contemptuous. And Li Xiu'e just get married, but the thing that happened before she got married was turned over again.

  When the news came, Li Qingshan and Li Qingnuan were a little confused, it hadn't been over a hundred days. But after all, they are already considered as outsiders, and they are not good to say anything.

  In fact, Wang said that she married out, it is better to say that like Li Xiu'e, she went with her own baggage. But compared to Li Xiu'e, when she went this time, the man did not plan to sign the marriage letter with her. Just give her some copper plates every day to let her take care of the housework.

  To put it bluntly, this is a bed-warming and babysitting job. What Li Xiu'e valued was not that the other party would treat her mother well. What she valued was a little piglet promised by the old man who was dying of illness.

  Li Qingnuan listened to what others were learning, and did not suffocate. Instead, she was doing needlework while talking gossip he heard from the salesman. It was said that Li Xiu'e had a hard life in her husband's family. Originally, the widower married her because he couldn't marry a good girl, so after she passed, she had to not only do housework, but also work with the men in the field. It happened that there was a mother-in-law who was not easy to get along with, and from time to time she was beaten and beaten with her back to said about Wang's unobservance of women's ways. Sometimes she wanted to pick her up and rest, and her mother-in-law would directly let her son fist to teach her. People in the village all heard that this wife was of poor character, so they would take a detour when they saw her. They heard that she was bought back by others, so they would not say anything to her crying from time to time.

  Anyway, a lot of things came, and they were all used as gossips. And Li Dapeng's old house, which was only left by Li Dapeng, also fell to pieces. When there used to be a father and a mother, someone was in charge of his work. Now that no one is in charge of his family, he is just lazy. He only knows that he sits and eats in the sky, and even the sticks that he harvest before are too lazy to dry and put away. After a few rains in the late autumn, the stick Li Dapeng took back was completely covered with mold.

  So far, the old Li's house, which was originally good, was destroyed by themselves.

  The weather was getting colder, and Li Qingnuan thought that she could not eat and live at her elder brother's house like this, so after harvesting , she asked her eldest brother to bring back some water-resistant tarpaulin. Taking advantage of the slack in the farming, the Shi family's eldest brother hadn't gone out to do work, so he and the eldest brother repaired the thatched cottage in Qianshan.

  Tian Tieshi also relied on his handcraftsmanship to go to Qianshandi to pick up some wild game in early winter in exchange for money. In this way, he has also saved a few dozen dollars .

  Moving is actually simple, they are all the things Li Qingnuan brought when she came out of Tian's house. He Shi was afraid that the two would be cold in the thatched house, so she took two old quilts from her natal family to make a bed for her sister-in-law. After three or four days of tossing, a few people cleaned up the small ruined house. Although it was not as bright and warm as the big tiled house, it could be regarded as a place to shelter from wind and rain.