Chapter 76 Getting Started in the New Yard

As soon as he heard that Tian Tieshi was going to buy land, Li Zheng immediately happily pulled him and gestured on the table. There is a large piece of dry land on the root of the mountain in the village. Because nothing grows in it, no one wants to live . And because of the distance from the village, no one is willing to build a house there. Seeing that the two acres of land are so deserted, the hair is about to fall out in a hurry.

Why, there is a big or small affair in the village, but he has to come forward to deal with it. Most of the money for the filial piety of the chariots and horses in the middle comes from the land and the mountains. After last year's military service, many families in this village were in distress, and it was only by relying on the Tian family's workshop that they were able to survive until now. So when Tian Tieshi came to buy land and buy a house, he didn't just give pillows when he was dozing off!

The two negotiated and set the price again. Only when they exchanged the money for the land deed and stamped the seal the next day, the matter would be over.

Humming a little tune, Tian Tieshi drove the ox cart back home.

As soon as he entered the house, he saw his daughter learning to crawl pitifully, while his unscrupulous wife clapped and teased on the edge of the kang. She saw that she was about to reach, but before she could reach out, her mother was a little further away. There's no way to do it, so she has to keep on crawling...

Seeing that Daddy came back, Xiao Qiu'er stopped tossing around, squatting on the kang and clapping her little hands. The big black eyes stared at Daddy for a moment, waiting for a hug. Now she likes to be held by her father and play Feifei.

Tian Tieshi approached his wife and hugged her in his arms, and kissed his wife twice.

"You idiot, the child can watch." Li Qingnuan pretended to twist his arm, then called the person aside, and drove him to take a bath in disgust, "you smell like alcohol, hurry up and clean it up. don't smoke my daughter."

Now the two are male and female, and if any one wants to place an order again, Li Qingnuan will also let an experienced man talk. In addition, Li Qingnuan has a clear division of labor for each of the villagers who come to work, so his life can be described as orderly.

The dried noodles and tempeh are in stock, and the yard is really hard to dry, so the helpers have been free for the past two days. Later, Li Qingnuan made a decision and simply gave everyone two days off. It's better to go and see what's going on in the yard.

Since they had hired someone to build the courtyard wall before, the master bricklayer and master carpenter hired this time are also familiar people.

Now their family is not short of money, so within two days, the tiles, blue bricks, etc. are all ready. After the master bricklayer has measured the terrain and calculated the wages and time with the two apprentices, the construction can begin.

The wages for building the yard are one thing, but the food is another. Generally, whoever has a job and hires someone to help, has to manage a lunch. Tian Tieshi really thought, everyone is a hard worker, and they have to eat meat no matter what, so every day, Li Qingshan, the eldest brother who goes to buy, brings ten kilograms of pork to satisfy everyone's cravings.

There were many people working, and the two men working in the workshop also volunteered to help, so Li Qingnuan and Mrs. He were a little overwhelmed. What's more, there is a Xiao Qiu'er in the family who is learning to talk and cannot be separated from people all the time. When she was worried, Aunt Lin and Sister Shi came.

There is food, drink, and wages, and the people who do the work are all quick and easy.

"After the courtyard wall is built, the courtyard is divided into two courtyards, the front and the back, and three independent tile-roofed houses are built at the back. There are also three houses in the front, which are close to the wall on the north side, but the inside of the houses must be connected to each other. ." Li Qingnuan drew on a piece of paper the appearance of a workshop in her heart, and then discussed with her man and the master bricklayer. "I have enough wood and bricks. No matter the time, the wages will not be small, but it must be strong."