Chapter 89 Li Dapeng

He never knew that one day he would get to such a point that his father was mad at his eldest sister, and his mother married someone else and gave birth to a sister. He couldn't remember how he felt when he heard the roar of the eldest sister, but at that time, he began to envy the eldest brother Li Qingshan who had left the family.

  Speaking of which, he has never called his eldest brother, nor did he care if the cowardly sister said a good word. In his eyes, he is the hope of the Li family, and he is the pride of his parents.

  Li Dapeng ate two mouthfuls of hard dry food with cold water. He suddenly remembered the New Year's Eve when his father passed away and his mother remarried. The eldest sister asked her man to bring him a New Year's Eve dinner, full of chicken, duck, fish, and meat. What did he think at that time? At first it was disgust, then it was resentment, and finally it was ridiculous.

  No one knew that he had been to the eldest sister's house that day. From a distance, he saw the eldest brother's family bringing large and small bags into the yard, and then eagerly entered the house with the brother-in-law's family.

  At that moment, he couldn't tell the envy and jealousy. If he had been more sincere to them, wouldn't everything have been different? At that time, he even had the urge to go to the eldest sister's house to ask for a bowl of wine. Cry a lot and get drunk, and then make friends with big brother and big sister.

  But these are just thoughts. If it was himsy, I'm afraid he wouldn't want to see his own virtue.

  Later, he figured it out, sold the farmland in the village, and when he passed by the jewelry stall, he suddenly remembered that it seemed that the eldest sister's daughter had a full moon that day. For some reason, he seemed to be bewitched and bought a pair of silver bracelets in a daze.

  In the end, he left Chaohegou, and of course no one would care about whether he was a high-ranking person. Everyone was having a feast at his brother-in-law's house. He also wanted to meet his niece, but in the end he gave a wry smile. He was so down and out, let's leave quietly. Otherwise, he didn't want to leave an embarrassing memory for his niece.

  "Pengzi, work has started..." A man on the plywood shouted gruffly towards the bilge.

  "Hey, it's here." Putting the last mouthful of dry food into his mouth, Li Dapeng took a sip of water, tightened his belt and walked out of the bottom bin, then quickly picked up the rope to tie up the previously marked goods.

  In fact, it's pretty good now. He works on the boat, and because he can read, the work is not tiring. He didn't know if he would return to Chaohegou in his lifetime, but whenever it was quiet at night, he couldn't help but think of the appearance of the eldest sister when he saw the eldest sister in the winter, and she would say that from time to time. What does the niece who he haven't met look like now.

  That's all, it's pretty good now, at least he's still alive, and he lives by his own abilities.